Mark Andrew Media

Lawrence, MA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Mark Andrew Media is a Lawrence, Massachusetts-based photography company that specializes in creative and fun wedding photography. This photography company is here to capture images that will bring you back to that very moment when looking at them 20 years from now. Mark, the lead photographer, is guaranteed to make your wedding day more fun, and less stressful with his down-to-earth photography. They are passionate about being a part of your most memorable day.

Mark Andrew Media is a talented photography company that has a wide variety of photography styles to use to match couples' specific needs. These photography styles can include contemporary, film, natural, traditional, vintage, or photojournalism. They can also schedule engagement sessions prior to the wedding day, and trash the dress shoots afterward. Couples will receive their images in the form of canvases, prints, and digital files. Some of the other services Mark Andrew Media can provide include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second photographer
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Trisha
    Trisha Married on 08/19/2021

Professional and charismatic

Mark was my photographer at my wedding. He is professional, punctual and have the best sence of humor. We loved Mark and my guest loved Mark. He was the life of the party, at the end of the night when Mark left I started to miss him, he was not just a photographer, he was like a guest in our wedding. Hire him! Look no further, you will have a blast while taking your photos with your bridal party.
  • Racheal
    Racheal A. Married on 05/06/2021

Wonderful Experience

Mark was my wedding photographer and I could not have been happier with his photos, his professionalism and his flexibility. I wanted mostly candids at my wedding and minimal posed photos. After meeting with other wedding photographers, it seemed like none of them were willing to accommodate my request. Then I met with Mark and he was more than willing to focus on candids. His photos are amazing with creative lighting and dramatic angles. He came to our AirBnb for our makeup and hair and stayed all the way until the end of the night. He captured my wedding day the way I wanted my wedding day to be captured and I can't thank him enough!!! I recommend him to everyone who needs a photographer!!!

Thanks Mark!!!
    Gabby M. Married on 09/26/2020

Best experience!

So many amazing things I can say about Mark and his team!

First, he is patient... for our engagement photos, my dog hates men (especially tall ones), and mark had no hesitation. He figured it out and even told us if we wanted some wedding photos with her he would figure it out again. Let’s just say our engagement photos are amazing and I’m so happy my pup is in them!

Second, our wedding day and the days leading up to it. As most people know, planning a wedding is stressful, especially during covid! Mark and his team were the least stress out of the whole process. He will always answer a text or phone call. He will also ask if there is anything he can do the day of to make things feel better or run smoother. He doesn’t say no to any photo ideas you have, he even dealt with several drunk people so I could have my sparkler photo at the end of the night. He’s professional, kind, and don’t tell him I said this but he’s pretty funny too!

Third, my photos are amazing!! He got me my photos in about 45 days after the wedding. He captured every single moment of my day and every single photo (even the funny ones where I look ridiculous) are stunning! I didn’t need him to do any over and above altering to my photos, but if I did, he would of done it no questions asked! I have had several people who have seen the photos reach out and say “Your photos are amazing, I wish I knew about him for my wedding”!

If you are even questioning hiring him... stop questioning it and do it! He is worth every penny! You will have no regrets! He’s an all around guy and trust me the photos are amazing!! Aaaaamazingggg!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Mark Ormord
Mark Ormord
Owner / Photographer

My name is Mark and I am a proffesional wedding photographer. I started my career about 10 years ago and have been loving the world of photography since. My biggest joy is allowing folks to relive the best moments of their lives through my art.

338 Lost Lake Dr Lawrence, MA, 01540
978-363-6870
Location of (Mark Andrew Media)

Mark Andrew Media frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mark Andrew Media include in the starting price?

Mark Andrew Media includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Proofs

What photography services does Mark Andrew Media include in their most popular wedding package?

Mark Andrew Media includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Mark Andrew Media offer?

Mark Andrew Media offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Mark Andrew Media offer?

Mark Andrew Media offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mark Andrew Media offer for wedding events?

Mark Andrew Media offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Mark Andrew Media and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mark Andrew Media is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Mark Andrew Media offer?

Mark Andrew Media currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding