Adrienne Matz Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,600 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,600 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Adrienne and I photograph a timeless kind of love for the classic and elegant couple. I believe in a life built on love, always planning the next adventure, and growing old together. My hope is that when you look back on your wedding images, you can sense how vibrant and truly alive your love was on your wedding day and continues to be as you grow older together. The happiness, tears, and laughter in the images will spark the most beautiful and lasting memories from your day.

I am based in the greater Philadelphia area and would love to hear from you! If you have any questions on rates or availability, please do not hesitate to contact me at info@adriennematzphotography.com or 215-360-3435.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5600

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Bethany
    Bethany S. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing!

Adrienne and Mike were wonderful to work with! They kindly stood out in the rain to capture our wedding photos and somehow you can’t even tell it’s raining in the pictures! And when I was upset about the weather, Adrienne was so sweet and helped keep me calm. All of the photos look incredible and they captured everything we’d hoped for and more! They also sent us really cute gifts leading up to our wedding day. Thank you Adrienne and Mike!!!
    Mark O. Married on 07/18/2020

Couldn’t Be Happier

Adrienne and Mike were both amazing. Our initial meeting with Adrienne was over FaceTime, and we immediately knew we wanted to work with her. She was so likable and put us at ease immediately. As our plans for our wedding changed due to Covid-19 and we had to split our ceremony and reception to two different days, we were so appreciative of Adrienne‘s understanding and flexibility.

On the day of the ceremony, Adrienne started with the bridesmaids and Mike with the groomsman. Then at the church they worked together to get coverage of everything. Our photos came in much faster than expected, and they were phenomenal. We are so happy with the results and can’t wait to do it again at the reception. We highly recommend Adrienne and Mike to any couple considering using them.
    Jenna Married on 12/27/2019

Amazing Experience

I can't say enough about Adrienne and her husband Mike of Adrienne Matz Photography. Adrienne was amazing to work with - from the second I reached out to her, she was responsive and helpful. My husband and I FaceTimed with her as an initial consult and she was SO EASY to talk to and interact with. We hired her right away. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day, Adrienne was fantastic. She captured our personalities perfectly and put us at ease.

Throughout the planning process (which was a very quick turnaround due to a 5 month engagement), Adrienne was detail-oriented and helpful in answering all of my questions. She was also flexible, as we had to reschedule our engagement session due to rain...in exchange for more rain. But Adrienne ran with it and made our Longwood Gardens engagement session look magical. You would never know we battled the weather inside the greenhouse, and she got some awesome outdoor shots with umbrellas which we will cherish forever.

On the wedding day, she and her husband Mike were just as stellar. They kept us on time, they kept us laughing, and most of all - they kept us feeling comfortable. Everyone who sees our wedding photos remarks on how gorgeous and authentic they are. Things we hear, "they really captured your joy and personalities", "these are so timeless", "these reflect your relationship so well". Adrienne and Mike are talented and wonderful at what they do. We have memories to last a lifetime because of the investment and care they put into photographing our wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Philadelphia
Location of (Adrienne Matz Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding