Adriane White Photography

Santa Cruz, CA View map
$3,700 Most Popular Price

$3,700 Most Popular Price

I grew up in the Santa Cruz mountains, hanging out with redwood trees and river rocks. Thanks to a point-and-shoot camera and Costco film and processing, I could use entire rolls of film on whatever I wanted...like the mountains, my friends and there was that one time I shot a whole roll of just my feet!

In 2004 I received a B.A. in art with an emphasis in photography. I spent many years having art shows of my photos and paintings as well as performing in theatre and exploring the world. To support my artist's income ;), I began shooting weddings for another photographer. This showed me that weddings are suited for me in so many ways! They're super creative, high energy and focused on love. After 8 years at it on my own, I'm still inspired by my job. I now have a baby boy (Rocco River) who I'm either staring at in person or in photos. He motivates me even more to bring my best to my work. Life is good

Adriane@AdrianeWhitePhotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,700

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Hamutahl
    Hamutahl C. Married on 04/02/2022

best decision we made

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Adriane went above and beyond and helped make our day so great! She was adaptable, easy-going, and helpful. My parents remarked that she was incredibly professional and pleasant to be around! She took awesome photos and has an eye for the shots that will make your wedding look gorgeous. All my family members said "wow" when they saw the photos she took! We could not be happier with our decision to hire her.
  • Sarah
    Huth Married on 10/16/2021

Exceptional Photography Services

We hired Adriane to shoot our wedding in Ben Lomond in October 2021. From our first meeting with Adriane, my husband and I were so impressed by her professionalism and kindness. She was incredibly helpful with planning leading up to the wedding (with shot lists, day of itinerary, etc) and even did a venue visit ahead of time which was not required.

The day of our wedding, Adriane made us feel so at ease. We really enjoyed spending so much of our wedding day with her. She was on time and so on top of it throughout the day, ensuring we got all of the shots on our list!

The photos turned out absolutely beautiful. There was so much diversity in the shots in terms of posed vs candid, locations, and lighting. She also managed to capture photos of all of our guests (we had about 65 people). We are so happy we hired Adriane to capture our wedding and would highly recommend her services!
  • Madeleine
    Madeleine Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Adriane was absolutely amazing. From the first time we spoke with her she made us feel special and like she was genuinely excited to work with us. My now wife and I were nervous about being in front of a camera but after meeting with her for our engagement shoot we knew we had made the best decision in working with Adriane. She made us feel so comfortable and was genuinely fun to work with. Come 2020 when our original wedding was planned, we had to make the decision to postpone and Adriane was very accommodating. Last minute we decided to do a small elopement with just our immediate family out of town. Four days before our wedding all the forests in California closed due to extreme fire danger and we had to rush to find a new location. Through everything, Adriane was so supportive and encouraging. Our wedding and her photos ended up being perfect and we couldn’t be happier. We honestly can’t recommend Adriane enough, she is wonderful!

Adriane White Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you for the amazing review Maddy ;) It was such an honor photographing your day and getting to know your people.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

565 7th Avenue Suite A Santa Cruz, 95062
Location of (Adriane White Photography)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding