000, Redwood City, CA 94526 Map · Phone number

About Adriana Klas Photography

My goal and objective as a photographer is to make my clients feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera to capture the true essence of my subjects. I want my clients to be as happy as possible with the images because photos last a lifetime! Photos are an investment that is meant to be treasured and shared through generations!

Follow Adriana Klas Photography on

untitled 14 51 371431
adriana klas photography 630 51 371431

1 Reviews for Adriana Klas Photography

Meredith · Married on 05/16/2014

My fiance (now husband) insisted that we take engagement photos. Isn't is usually the other way around? We 'interviewed' a few photographers and looked at several portfolios. I knew as soon as I looked at Adriana's work that I wanted her to take our photos- both engagement and wedding. Even better, when we met Adriana (at a cute little coffee shop in Palo Alto), she was so nice and made me feel comfortable with being in front of a camera.

Our photos are amazing- they are creatively done and exactly what I wanted. We have some candid shots as well as posed and I want to frame them all!

Adriana is so down to Earth and real! She made both me and my husband feel so comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day. I think that is the most important quality in a photographer- you want to enjoy taking photos, and Adriana did exactly that!

Thank you, Adriana!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Adriana Klas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 000 Redwood City, California, 94526 See on map
    +1 (650) (Phone number)
    0997 (Other Phone Number)
    464 (Fax Number)