E Dominick Street, Rome, NY 13440 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $600
  • Photos & Videos 20

About aDJToneProDuctionZ

aDJToneProDuctionZ, located in Rome, New York, offers exceptional DJ services for wedding events. DJ Tone is the talented professional who will create musical entertainment that will bring your event to life. DJ Tone has been serving up electric entertainment for almost 40 years now, working in Upstate New York as well as in the city. He knows his music and has a comprehensive understanding of how to mix genres to keep the party lively. You will find him personable and easy to work with throughout your entire planning. Please feel free to view my website @ https://mxmastrtonytone1.wixsite.com/djtone

You’ll find all the services you want when you choose DJ Tone as your DJ. He has a one-event-per-day policy that allows all of his attention to be focused on you and your event. His impeccable MC skills will keep your guests on the dance floor and provide them with all of the important announcements, and aDJToneProDuctionZ will bring microphones and all of the necessary equipment for your event as well.

Besides customer satisfaction these are my 4 of my TOP presentable priorities:

Attraction:

My equipment has to be clean, dusk free, and well organized. I attempt to not show many wires and/or make sure they are neatly wrapped around the pole of the speakers or any connections to the amps. My attire has to be well dressed for the occasion of the event and presentable. Groomed, clean and organized. I dont feel good if my look isnt good.

Presentation:

I present DJToneProDuctionZ as a well-organized business of Music Entertainment. I do my best at making the DJ equipment and myself look spectacular to the customer, staff workers, caters, and everyone in the surroundings of the event. I always believe you never know who might see you and will be in need of your services.

Skills:

My DJ skills are mixed. Old to new type of skills as there's always new things coming out that DJs are using to enhance their skills. Blends, cuts, and scratches - the skills of a DJ. I always believe the old way of DJing is the best way of DJing - To each, his own. It's a money making gimmick to some and it comes with the territory. As for myself, I like making the money but I enjoy watching people have fun and dance to the music that I am presenting at their function. Keeping people on the dance floor is my main objective which leads to my next priority.... But let me add this comment before I continue. "You will never find me duplicating the skills of another DJ. I am original, my style is original. No misrepresentation with the name DJ Tone."

Performance:

I am a DJ/Music Entertainer which means I like to show off when I'm DJing. I like to catch the attention of the party goers, the dancers, and the people attending the function. I want to show people something they are not use to seeing from a DJ. Participating with the crowd, dancing, and having fun is something my customers will always remember from my entertainment business. Being a DJ who continues to use vinyl does catch the attention from the older generation and gains curiosity. Im questioned all the time about "How, what, and when to do" certain things with the wheels of steel (turntables), as we call it. I believe no matter what new gadgets come into play with DJing, the turntables will always be the original, the best, main factor of DJing, and will never die.

Follow aDJToneProDuctionZ on

event2 51 988182

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

aDJToneProDuctionZ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 400.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Sound/PA System