Everett, WA 98201 Map · Phone number

About Adele's Flowers for MerryMaking

There are so many variables within any floral order and thus in order to adequately meet you needs, I require an in person or phone consultation prior to issuing a final job cost bid.
Consultations: The consultation gives us a chance to get to know each other a little bit and to clarify what you are wanting for your wedding flowers. I have idea books, a full portfolio for you to browse, and of c ... ourse we can we work together to conceptualize something completely new.

At the consultation we will establish the pieces you need, your flower preferences and we will decide on details that will customize your order, making your flowers uniquely yours. After the consultation I will work up a firm bid with all the details noted and submit to you for review. If the plan is agreed upon your approval the event will then be scheduled into my calendar. I do require a deposit at this point, to assure all details are set for your job.

There is no charge for the consultation. Call, email, or send me a Facebook message to schedule an appointment (week day evenings and weekends preferred).
Pricing: I am always happy to work within your budget and if you have a figure you prefer to stay within it is helpful to let me know that at the beginning. Most orders can be adjusted to accommodate budget restrictions. We can work together to make the best choices for you - to stay within your budget and still get the look you desire.
Delivery: Yes, I deliver! Delivery prices vary depending on location.

I have been in the floral industry for many years and over those years weddings have always been my favorite. Here are a few quotes from brides of the past who have emailed me ...about their flowers:

"I just wanted to tell you thank you for putting together such beautiful flower arrangements. The bouquets were beautiful! I actually decided to throw one of the bridesmaid’s bouquets instead because I wanted to keep mine!! The tables also looked wonderful! Just how we envisioned it.
Thanks again."
Gabi

"The bride loved her bouquet! It looked perfect with her dress. She had a lovely look of joy on her face when she received it."
Tracy (event coordinator)

"Thank you so much for the lovely flowers! They turned out perfect!! Exactly what I was wanting but better. Michael also loved his boutonniere. It’s too bad flowers can’t last forever. I am trying to save my bouquet by hanging it upside down to dry – I hope it works."
Christine

"Hi Adele,
It's been about 2 months since the big day, and I think we are finally settling back into something resembling our pre-wedding planning lives. I wanted to thank you for the beautiful flowers you provided for our wedding day. I had a picture in my mind of what I wanted our bouquets to look like, and I have no idea how you did it, but the bouquets you made were *exactly* what I had in mind. They were beautiful!! Absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for all your work, I loved the flowers, and they made for some wonderful pictures. Thanks again!"

"Hey Adele,
I just wanted to thank you myself for the most awesome beautiful bouquets, corsages you made for Danielle’s wedding…incredible! I loved the way you incorporated the blues and browns of her color scheme into the bouquets and the tiny little blue dots in the centers some of the flowers…You are truly amazing!!!

Thanks again and of course I will gladly refer you to anyone else I come across who needs a great Florist."
Debbie Perry

tracysgirls
9212008162

3 Reviews for Adele's Flowers for MerryMaking

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2012

Adele was absolutely amazing! As soon as I met with her for the first time, I knew I had nothing to worry about. We discussed my vision and I let her take it from there. When the flowers arrived on my wedding day - I was completely FLOORED! They were PERFECT! The flowers were everything I imagined and so so much more. I can't write enough great things about Adele and her flowers. She was extremely responsive to my e-mails, easy to work with, punctual with the flower delivery and a wonderful person in general. She made my special day even more incredible and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Alison · Married on 07/28/2012

I got married just over a year ago and used Adele for all of my floral needs. Meeting with Adele was effortless- she took my hodge-podge assortment of picture ideas and narrowed down for me what would be in season, what would look best with what, etc. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls and was so fun to work with. A friend of mine loved her work too and used Adele for her wedding a few months later.

Recently, I was going through some wedding pictures and swooning over all of the flower arrangements Adele did for our wedding. Adele’s hard work really made my wedding come full circle aesthetically. She surpassed the visions in my head and her arrangements were truly breath-taking. My only wish was that I could have enjoyed them for longer (we jetted off to honeymoon after). I'm happy to have beautiful pictures of her work that I can hang onto.

If you’re reading this review and wondering whom you should go to for your floral needs, take my advice and go with Adele… you wont be disappointed.

Alison B.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Malia · Married on 09/14/2008

Adele is an amazing florist. She did such a beautiful job with all the floral arrangements. I let her know what colors I wanted and a little preference on the bouquets and let her use her vision on the rest. She did such a beautiful job and I could have never come up with a vision even close to hers. She was also very personable and easy to work with. She just gets it.

Sent on 09/30/2008