Adam T Photography

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website
$2,550 Most Popular Price

$2,550 Most Popular Price

Based out of San Antonio, Texas, Adam T Photography is ready to tell the story of your wedding day through images. Owner and photographer Adam Thigpen uses his camera to capture authentic and captivating images, creating a keepsake to cherish for a lifetime.

Adam T Photography has 2 options of wedding packages for to-be-weds to choose from, to make the decision as simple as possible. The Experience package is an all inclusive package that includes 350 photos, a 2nd photographer, and even a mobile app of your favorite photos. The Most Necessary package includes an engagment session, prints, as well as full wedding day coverage to highlight the most essential components of getting married. Many couples elect to add a highlight video of the days key moments to look back on. There are a variety of a la carte items that can be added to customize any package to suit a couple's needs.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,550

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Tania L. Married on 10/31/2021

Awesome photographer

He can make your nerves calm down by talking to you throughout the process of the photos ! I loved how professional and courteous he is . I highly recommend hes work is amazingly beautiful!
    Carlamaria O. Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing job!

Researching different photographers was hectic, but I came across adamtphotography page and I loved the photos that he did. With that said my husband and I decided to book him for our engagement photos as well as our wedding! The pictures are absolutely amazing.
    Elizabeth S. Married on 03/28/2020

Provides a comfortable environment and takes beautiful photos!

Adam is a fantastic photographer! It always feels weird for me to have my photo taken but he took both our engagement and wedding photos and I was completely at ease the whole time! It was a really fun time time during the engagement session and stress free on the wedding day! I love all my photos and he even got beautiful aerial photos of the whole venue. We got our photos back super quick too! We will definitely be using him again for family photos in the future!

Real Weddings

Team

Adam Thigpen
Adam Thigpen
Owner and Lead Photographer

Welcome! My name is Adam Thigpen and I'm so glad that you are here!

I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in portraits, weddings, and real estate. Each photo I take has the intent of capturing true emotional moments, and telling stories that can be passed down through generations.

My love for photography started back in 2013. I was in college at the time, and a journalist friend of mine came to visit for the weekend. When she left I realized she left her camera, and I decided to take a few shots with it. The moment that I took my first shot I became instantly hooked. It was something about the storytelling process of looking at something with my natural eye, and capturing that moment the way I saw it in a photo that gave me unbelievable joy!

I really appreciate you taking the time to look at some of my work. If you need to get in touch, I'm only an email/phone call away.

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your day!

San Antonio, TX, 78228
Location of (Adam T Photography)

Adam T Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Adam T Photography include in the starting price?

Adam T Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Adam T Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Adam T Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Adam T Photography offer?

Adam T Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Adam T Photography offer?

Adam T Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Adam T Photography offer for wedding events?

Adam T Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Adam T Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Adam T Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Adam T Photography offer?

Adam T Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding