Adam Smith Music Services

Adam Smith Music Services

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

41 Reviews for Adam Smith Music Services

Consultation (8)
Microphones (8)
Sound/PA System (8)
MC (7)
Do-Not-Play List (5)
One Event Per Day (4)
Liability Insurance (1)

I am a venue coordinator who recommends DJ Adam to all my clients ever since we worked together on a wedding reception. He is a wonderful MC and actually has people skills unlike many of the DJs I deal with! Plays great music and is an all around nice guy, too.

Profile Picture User7042491, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam came from a personal referral and was the only DJ I talked to prior to our wedding. I know now we didn't need to talk to anyone else as he was the perfect choice for our wedding.

The dance floor was full - the entire reception! His song transitions and choices catered to both the older and younger crowd attending the wedding. While we gave him some ''must play' hits, he managed the flow and vibe of the night with his creative vision.

Aside from the music, Adam really acted as our MC in introducing our wedding party, making some important announces and guiding the night's timeline. He is very friendly, approachable and a happy guy to have behind the speakers.

We so highly recommend Adam and our only regret is that the reception couldn't have gone all night to enjoy more of the party!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

I don't know how anyone gets married without Adam! He single-handedly made our wedding truly epic. He helped us to build our playlists from the ceremony through our post party! He was responsive, available, positive, excited, knowledgable and professional. We had some difficult requests, including changing the tempo of our first dance, and he came through with a perfect song that we'll remember forever. Our guests were on the dance floor from dinner until late night, and I mean every single guest! Our friends and family told us that they've never danced so much at a wedding and didn't want the night to end! For us, music was the most important part of the wedding and Adam was the best decision we made! He made all of our dreams come true and far exceeded expectations. Now, we just want another reason to hire him!

View Vendor Response