3844 Oneida Street, New Hartford, NY 13413 Map · Phone number

About Adam Brockway Photography

Adam Brockway Photography is a central New York based photography studio focused on wedding and portrait photography. My studio is located in Utica, New York but I love to travel and do not charge for coverage within New York State.

In our wedding photography we strive to produce dynamic, compelling images with a focus on capturing your wedding day story in a cinematic and honest way.

0195823
0195823

11 Reviews for Adam Brockway Photography

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

Great value, made everything easy

I took way to long to write this review, but Adam was awesome. Such a great value for his services. He spent the entire day with us, up until the very end of the reception. He got so many great candid photos, not only of us, but of our guests. I hate having my picture taken, but I was very comfortable with Adam. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Y

Yixuan · Married on 08/18/2016

Adam is perfect as a photographer. We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Adam. It’s not exaggeration to describe him using all the good words: fantastic, amazing, professional, talented, accommodating, passionate. And if you've gone through all the reviews about him on this page, you will find that everyone feels the same way.

To me, finding a truly professional photographer is the first priority on my wedding planning list. I had talked with more than 10 photographers, and none of them seem to be a good fit. When it came to Adam, I just immediately knew he would be the one to capture my wedding.

Adam makes people feel relaxed when taking photos. My husband has always been uncomfortable in front of camera, but even he enjoyed working with Adam. Adam gave about the right amount of tips, and instruct couple how to “pose” when needed (such as portraits). Other times, he would just be observant, and captures things and emotions as they happen.

The wedding photos turned out to be far beyond my expectation. The day we got our wedding photos, I was so excited about the pictures and I stayed up until midnight keep looking at each single one. Adam really captured every moment, captured our wedding day story in the most touching and vivid way. He didn’t miss any shot I was hoping to have (even those ones I never explicitly told him to shoot). He just has the super power knowing how to capture the wedding in the perfect way. My family and friends are all impressed by the pictures saying how beautiful.

Adam is very well equipped too. He has a full suitcase of lens that are intended for shooting for different purposes, and each of those is backed up by an alternative. So he is really prepared for shooting any moment, in any condition. You would be astonished by the stuff in his suitcase that travels with him. Check out his Facebook page for more :-)

I highly recommend Adam for your events! You will be thrilled in the end by the results.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Theresa · Married on 11/06/2015

Adam was truly wonderful to work with. We first saw Adam at work at a friend's wedding in the Summer of 2014 before we were even engaged. I remember thinking that he was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. He's like a ghost, somehow managing to capture everything without anyone even noticing. When we got engaged, I decided to look Adam up and thankfully he was willing to come to the Albany area to meet with us. We liked what he offered and were impressed by his portfolio, so we decided to book. What a great decision. Adam was so accommodating, from driving through the mountains in a snow storm to shoot our engagement photos, to honoring all our weird photo requests for the reception. On the day of our wedding, Adam arrived to the venue with his assistant and sent a second shooter over to where my husband was getting ready to ensure we didn't miss anything. We also decided to add on the photo booth which was so much fun for our guests. The photo strips print out immediately for the guests, so we opted to use those as our favors. Less then two weeks after our wedding and our photos were already done. We have hundreds and hundreds of photos and enjoyed looking through every single one of them. The wedding and reception were pretty much a blur to me, so looking through the photos make me so happy and I was able to see all the moments I missed. Let me tell you, I could not think of one thing missing from our photos. From the detail shots, to the first look, to the reception...everything was perfect. Adam made sure we had both traditional photos, as well as fun and edgy photos as well. I would recommend Adam to anyone I know who is planning a wedding and looking for a photographer. The value is unbeatable, not to mention Adam is fun and personable. We are thrilled with with the results.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Adam Brockway Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 3844 Oneida Street New Hartford, 13413 See on map