Acuarela Events

Land O Lakes, FL View map Visit website

Acuarela Events is a wedding florist located in Land O Lakes, Florida. With more than 35 years of experience and located in the Tampa Bay area since 2007.We love helping our brides throughout their wedding process when it comes to wedding flowers and decorations. Small or large weddings are important to us. We will help you with all the details. We are here to guide you through the process of selecting flowers and decorations that fit your budget. Visit our social media www.acuarelaevents.com and @acuarelabymariaportillo to see many more photos of our work.

Services:

Acuarela Events offers you a free consultation. We are a full service event planning and floral design team, we design your entire special day with the purpose of transforming your dream into reality.We also offer different floral packages according to their needs.Acuarela Events offers a day coordination service, giving couples the option of helping with the resolution of problems that may arise on the big day.We encourage the bride and groom to request a consultation with this team to learn more about services and availability.

Wedding services offered include the following:

Planning event

Custom floral design

Corporate events

Private events

Coordination day

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Rebecka
    Rebecka J. Married on 02/12/2022

Absolutely beautiful!!

Our Bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. She made my vision come to life. I will be recommending her to everyone I know.
    Katie C. Married on 06/04/2021

Great value and simple process

Customer service was great and she was very flexible with me. I was able to send her N image of what I wanted the altar to look like and she did a great job! My bouquet looked exactly how I imagined. Good value for the services!

Acuarela Events's reply:

We appreciated your good review and thanks for choosing us.
    We are here to service you in any other need that you may have.
    Thanks
    Acuarela Event Team
  • Libbe
    Libbe M. Married on 05/21/2021

Maria was the best!

We had a huge statue that needed to be covered in a way that didn’t take away from the view. I was getting quote from multiple vendors. Maria not only offered to meet me so she and I could discuss my vision but she also my some great recommendations I would’ve never thought of myself. I knew she would come in over budget for everything I wanted and was floored when she came in at budget. Mind you I did not tell her what my budget was just what I wanted. Her communication was always responsive and her designs came out beautifully!! I will recommend her to everyone and will definitely use her again for other events!

Acuarela Events's reply:

Libbe was a pleasure to have worked with you, I appreciate your good review. We are happy that everything looked the way you wanted. We are here for any other occasion that you need our services. Thanks for the photos .
    Acuarela Events team .

Deals

Acuarela Events 1
Exclusive

Gianna Way Land O Lakes, FL, 34638

8:00am to 8:00 pm
Location of (Acuarela Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding