10726 Mc Cune Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90034 Map · Phone number

About Accent on Design Floral Studio,Inc.

We believe each wedding is unique & should convey the Bride & Groom’s individual sense of style. Following a detailed consultation, Kanani Renee, will develop your personalized floral proposal. She possesses a natural talent for carefully considering your initial ideas, assessing your needs & budget, & integrates these concepts with her inventiveness & mastery of the trade to create exceptional floral décor that will transform an ordinary space into your dream wedding. Accent on Design Floral Studio will help you plan & bring to life, an unforgettable wedding with beautiful memories to last a lifetime.

• Flowers By Sam
ERIKAT2Wh20
whtieHeartCPwH20
WhPhaleQuicksandMerge
Accent on Design Floral Studio,Inc.

5 Reviews for Accent on Design Floral Studio,Inc.

Joe · Married on 11/20/2009

Kanani is a delight to work with. My wedding was in Nov. 2009 and we started coordinating wedding colors and designs in June. In five months, she put together exactly what I had envisioned for our fairytale wedding...complete with candleabras, flowers which were not in season in Nov., and little unexpected extra touches, like adding some pearl accents to our cake. She even coordinated our linens so that they would match the flowers and included the cost of the linens on her own contract....very helpful. She is very communicative and helped me through the whole process, keeping me updated periodically throughout the planning. I would recommend Accent on Design in a heartbeat. I'm still getting compliments on our flower arrangements from our guests, even now. The quality of the arrangements were exquisite. She and her designers don't just create your run of the mill arrangement...they creates the most amazing displays...ones that you wouldn't see elsewhere. She is a true artist.

Sent on 12/30/2009
  • F

Fesia · Married on 10/04/2009

I worked with Kanani Renee of Accent on Design. I was an extremely busy bride-to-be and lacked an abundance of time to plan my wedding. Kanani displayed great listening skills, was full of creative ideas, and enthusiastically helped me to visualize various color options for my wedding . Kanani and I were able to create my vision with an initial meeting that lasted just under two hours with follow-up phone calls to refine my original plan and make necessary changes. While working with Kanani, I discovered my favorite flower - cala lily. Kanani created a unique, dramatic, and elegant bridal bouquet for my wedding comprised of calas and roses. I liked the bouquet so much that I had the bouquet preserved. Kanani's creative flare and eye for color added just the right touch to my wedding and reception. I received numerous compliments not only on the event itself but on Kanani's floral arrangements as well - how often do people actually notice the flowers? I highly recommend Kanani and would use her again for other festive occasion requiring florals.

Sent on 11/12/2009

Robin · Married on 08/01/2009

Working with Kanani Renee at Accent on Design was a pleasure. After calling so many Los Angeles florists and not even getting a return phone call, meeting with several who weren't listening to my budget and only wanted to upsell me, it was wonderful to meet with Kanani who took extensive time asking tons of questions to understand what my "style" was and how we could create the look I wanted with less expensive flowers. In addition, I am very picky and wanted the equivalent of a $300 arrangement that included succulents that aren't cheap. I had only budgeted $50 per table. Kanani was able to do exactly what I wanted for $75 per table and they were perfect. All our guests commented on how tasteful and unique the arrangements were. Kanani also created a lovely wheat grass display for the guests' placecards, did the flowers for our chuppah, and created awesome boutonnieres and my beautiful bouquet of light pink calla lilies. She delivered exactly what she quoted me and it helped make my wedding very low stress.

Sent on 08/25/2009

Award

Accent on Design Floral Studio,Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up