Wheeling, IL 60090 Map · Phone number

• 4 Sure Entertainment
  • Grand DJ Entertainment

15 Reviews for AbsoluteDiscJockey.com

Rhea · Married on 07/19/2017

I have known John Coyne for over twenty years and I have seen him in multiple D.J. capacities: He was Karaoke D.J. for over eight years at a restaurant/tavern in Skokie where I worked. John was a true professional and tons of fun! We always had a packed house on Karaoke nights and that was due to his amazing regular client building skills. During that time, my now husband and I hired him to D.J. our wedding. He was thorough in his planning and kept our special evening moving along on schedule! He, of course, played all the music that we chose, but he played music that kept all of our wedding guests dancing until the very end. Many of our friends also hired John to D.J. their weddings with the same fun and lighthearted atmosphere results, keeping guests dancing late into the night! As life has evolved for us, we once again hired John to D.J./emcee for several of our children’s school events and our PTA has hired Absolutediscjockey.com for many of the “Parent’s Night Out’ events. Again, always professional and playing to the crowd with expertise! In all of the time that I have known John and many shows later, it’s his ability to read the crowd and keep everyone happy that stands out the most! Without any hesitation, I highly recommend Absolutediscjockey.com for any event that you many be planning whether it be your one special occasion or a weekly Karaoke show!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Everyone loved the music! Website was amazing! Highly recommend

Sent on 03/26/2017

Traci · Married on 06/11/2016

If you are looking for the perfect DJ for your event, John at Absolute Disc Jockey is you go-to guy. We hired John to do our reception music and photo booth at our wedding this June. John's music choices at dinner were perfect and everyone enjoyed conversation with the music as a backdrop. John knew exactly when to switch it up to fill the dance floor right after dinner. From start to finish, everyone enjoyed the music. The photo booth set up was great and everyone loved it. He even created a photo book for us with our guests’ pictures and signatures/messages by the pictures. It was so fun to look through after the wedding to see the great time everyone was having. John has done some other events I’ve attended and has always done a fantastic job. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ or photo booth for their event.

Sent on 07/25/2016