70 Cortland Ave., Dumont, NJ 07628 Map · Phone number

About Above & Beyond Catering (Kosher)

Above & Beyond Catering (Kosher) is a wedding caterer in Dumont, New Jersey that offers a unique approach to kosher catering and event planning. Above & Beyond Catering (Kosher) is dedicated to creating a celebration that will exceed all of your expectations on your big day.

The creative team at Above & Beyond Catering (Kosher) will assist you in planning your wedding every step of the way. From venu selection, menu planning, event design, photographers, music and everything in between, they will help you to create an unforgettable experience.

Cuisine
Above & Beyond Catering (Kosher) is under the strict kosher supervision of the Orthodox Union (OU) and will prepare meat, dairy, vegetarian or vegan menus that suit your individual styles and preferences. Above & Beyond Catering (Kosher) is available for the following cuisine styles, including (but not limited to):

• American
  • Southern
  • Spanish
  • Thai

Other Services
Not only will they provide delicious cuisine on your big day, Above & Beyond Catering (Kosher) is also available to cater other events. These other events include:

• Bar/bat mitzvahs

artisticdetails 41
Desserts table
Desserts table
Drinks
avocado tomato salad with butter lettuce tossed w
rock salad2012 11 03 42 2
saffron grilled chicken
Above & Beyond Catering (Kosher)

17 Reviews for Above & Beyond Catering (Kosher)

• Y

Yarden Elias · Married on 11/18/2018

Best caterer ever

This is my first time writing a review but I couldn't resist because Above and Beyond was simply THE BEST caterer for our wedding a couple of weeks ago. We're praying we get invited to another event that has Above and Beyond as the caterer!

Jill is amazing with communication (answers emails at all times of day, easy to reach on the phone) and puts her all into everything she does to make your event special and one of a kind - she really goes above and beyond.

The food: People won't stop talking about how amazing the food was, and we were so happy when we got to take home leftovers. The food and presentation were gorgeous too - more so than I had seen at a wedding before. People were sad to hear that they missed out on certain dishes because of how delicious every item was. Jill even went out of her way to make things we requested, even though she and her team had never made them before, and the wedding cake was not only stunning, but tasted amazing (something you rarely see!).

The event itself ran smoothly, and Jill even provided menus with our wedding logo on them, which was a beautiful and personal touch and very much appreciated.

Every detail we asked for, could have asked for, and needed was executed perfectly, and we couldn't be happier with choosing Above and Beyond to cater our special day!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Avraham · Married on 08/12/2018

Jill and her team were amazing. From start to finish they wanted to get us what we wanted and they did the opposite of nickel and time. So professional, so kind, so normal. Recommend without hesitation.

Sent on 08/21/2018

BAT SHEVA · Married on 08/05/2018

never write reviews. But I am going to write one now because I have never had a better experience with a caterer and I am never going to use anyone else ever again. We hired Jill for an weekend event with about 100 guests. There was something about Jill that let me know every last detail would be handled without my having to worry about it. (Maybe it was the fact that she returned my first two phone calls within 10 minutes.)
    The food was amazing. Some of my relatives are the pickiest eaters I know. They were raving. And everything, I mean everything, was beautiful. The candle arrangement was lovely, the table cloth and flower arrangements were perfect, the seating cards matched the decor. I mean... really... I couldn't have asked for more.
    And finally, she and her staff were the loveliest, most helpful, and responsive team I have ever seen. They couldn't have been more proactive and supportive.
    So, in case it's not clear yet, if you care about ambiance, excellent food and knowing that you don't have to worry about details, hire this caterer!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Award

Above & Beyond Catering (Kosher) FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables