Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Above All Events

Specializing in artfully designed and perfectly planned weddings & celebrations.

Above All Events is a Long Island based wedding and event planning company that specializes in artfully designed and perfectly planned celebrations.  We understand that everyone loves a good party, but not everyone wants to plan one. That's where we come in.

Unload your inspirations on us and we'll execute the event of your dreams.

We look forward to working with you! To chat with us about your special event, email us at planners@abovealleventsny.com.

XOXO

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)

The greatest decision we ever made was working with Alyson of Above All Events! In the words of a previous review: Alyson absolutely shines in all the areas of wedding planning and is simply an all around amazing person. Her talent in orchestrating every single detail, her creativity, exquisite taste, unflappable flexibility, her graceful, tactful way of dealing with all vendors, family, bridal party and, yes, me, the detail driven, perfectionist bride! I cannot recommend Alyson highly enough. NO ONE else could’ve been greater to work with! From our first phone call, Alyson was invested in our wedding. Other wedding planners I spoke with made me feel like a bride, Alyson made me feel like the ONLY bride.

Through the incredibly detailed planning, Alyson made sure our day was perfect. Any tiny mishaps that aren’t anticipated (they DO happen!) disappear with her magic wand. For example, I had danced so much that my long flowing hair needed to be pulled back! I was about to take make a pony tail - Alyson sat me down, pulled out some bobby pins, and in minutes my hair was in a fabulous updo. So many of my guests commented on my hair and thought a stylist “transformed” me into my new look - sounds so glamorous, but if they only knew! Truth is, I really couldn’t have felt more beautiful! It’s the millions of little details, similar to these, that even the most detail oriented brides don’t anticipate - this is where Alyson comes in and makes even a perfectionist say “WOW”!

I could go on and on and give endless examples of what Alyson did to make our day special - and am happy to give my personal recommendation via email or phone to any bride to be!

I’m so extremely grateful and have such an incredibly full heart - our day would have NOT been the same without Alyson! She brought our wedding to another level - wedding of the century - simply put, ABOVE ALL EVENTS!

With love and endless appreciation,
Kristen and Austin

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Reception, Religious

Look no further! We are so thrilled that we chose Alyson of Above All Events! She absolutely shines in all the areas that matter to us: her talent in orchestrating every single detail, her creativity, her exquisite taste, unflappable flexibility, her graceful, tactful way of dealing with all vendors, family, bridal party and, yes, me, the demanding- nervous- excited- emotional mother of the bride! I can not recommend Alyson highly enough. We worked with her partner Teresa also on the day of the wedding as one covered the venue and the other the church and off site photos. They coordinated everything seamlessly, flawlessly and our daughter's day was spectacular!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/4/17, 1 Review

Liz & Joey

14 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Theresa and Allison are such a pleasure to work with. Professional and excellent at what they do!.

Events

Long Island, NY 11795   See On Map
631-241-4948 (phone)
planners@abovealleventsny.com
Above All Events is a wedding planner from Long Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, New York City, and Westchester/NJ. Above All Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 2014 specializing in wedding planning, wedding design, celebrations, lavish soirees, floral design.