Above All Events Reviews

Above All Events 5
  • Kim

Kim King · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Amazing, exceptional, detailed

just wanted to send you a special note and thank you for all your hard work to make Ashleigh’s vision and dream come to life… you did an amazing job until the very last minute of the wedding day. I received so many calls and texts from guests who said they have never been to a wedding like that before, just the sheer beauty of the room was stunning, the flowers, Ashleigh and Dennis’s table, the wall, the dance floor, tables 1 & 2, I can go on and on but most importantly ALL the tiny little details were just incredible. You were amazing!!! I just want to shout out a few things that stood out ; I thought Allison was amazing, she hustled all night and worked her butt off she had everyone doing and being where they had to be and anything we asked her for she was on it like lightning. One of the girls said to tell you their shuttle driver to the Gardens was exceptional, he was very attentive and nice, The guys who put the flowers together to make the room come alive, kudos to them. And then there was you, from the moment you walked in the bridal suite you were on it!!! You once again had every detail covered, and I saw you all night at the reception working your butt off making sure everything went just as we all visioned. It was a wedding no one will ever forget…So in ending THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Mary · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing! Would Recommend to all brides out there!

Alyson from Above All Events was such a pleasure to work with! We worked with her the month of our wedding, and she was so on-it yet easy going making the whole process FUN and a breeze for us. From vendor confirmations and suggestions to providing any last minute needs, Alyson was there to help us every step of the way. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Macy

Macy Schroeder · Married on 09/28/2019

Seamlessly Perfect

Absolutely!I will say it again! It was seamlessly perfect and truly couldn't ask for anything better! They really made sure all of the little things counted and stuck out. Nothing was missed and you really had 1 of a kind pieces that won't be at anyone else's wedding

Sent on 10/22/2019

Ashleigh Whitfield · Married on 09/06/2019

Above All goes Above and BEYOND !

Teresa truly deserves all the credit for planning the most incredible wedding my husband and I could have asked for. She went above and beyond and focused on all the little details that made the wedding perfect! So many people who attended my wedding said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and that’s because of Teresa. She’s such a hard worker and on the wedding day, she kept me calm so I could really enjoy the day. If you want your vision to be executed and want to truly enjoy your wedding day, Above All Events is the company you should go with!

Above All Events 6
    Above All Events 7
    Above All Events 8
    Sent on 10/10/2019

Joseph Viscuso · Married on 08/31/2019

Beyond the best experience of my life

I honestly don't even know where to start. It actually brings tears to my eyes as I get ready to write this (and I'm the groom). It could not have been a more perfect day and it’s all because of Alyson. Danielle and I greatly appreciated her expertise and professionalism. There is no way we could of done this without Alyson, and we are so grateful that she played such an intricate part in the best day of our lives. The way she alleviated all the stress that most people speak about as the process goes along, and the days before our wedding day approached, was incredible.

Alyson spent countless hours with Danielle and I. She walked us through every step of the process so we knew what to expect. Our venue was in NJ and, Aly took numerous car rides with us to all meetings with the Venue. She sat in hours of traffic with us to make sure everything was perfect. That's what you get when you work with Alyson and AboveAllEvents. Nothing short of perfect. Aly also introduced us to all of our vendors. Her connections she has made in the industry made decisions for Danielle and I to make extremely easy. She came to every appointment with us. She went over in length all the details. She was always accessible and available for us. We basically gave Aly our vision and she brought it to life. When I walked into the venue after we had finished our pictures and first look, I almost fell to my knees. The room was breathtaking. It was beyond anything I thought it would look like. It was so perfect and so intimate. The attention to detail was unbelievable. The Ceremony, the reception, and everything in between from pictures to the band far exceeded anything Danielle and I imagined.

As the days have passed since our wedding day, and we are sad it’s over, the memories we have from that night will be with us forever. We have those memories because of Alyson. All of our guests have reached out to us since and were in awe of everything. I will recommend Alyson and AboveAllEvents to all friends, family, and co-workers. Alyson is everything you need and more.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Danielle Scepkowski · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely amazing experience!

Where do I begin? Alyson was hands down, the most amazing person I've ever worked with. We had less than 9 months to plan our wedding and she just went above and beyond with every detail, no matter how small, to make sure we were taken care of. For those of you who have never planned a wedding before, the stress can seem outrageously overwhelming at times, but having someone like Alyson help ease those stresses makes a world of a difference. I honestly don't think I would have survived this entire process without her. She's an expert at her craft, is attentive to your wants and needs and knows the industry so well that you can rest assured she always has your best interests at heart.

Alyson, and Above All Events in general, are the definition of perfection. The work ethic and attention to detail is second to none and you can feel the passion behind everything they do; their main goal really is to make your dream and vision come to life.

I couldn't be more grateful or thankful for all Alyson has done. She played such an intricate part in making our day so special and it wouldn't have been the same without her. We've had so many of our guests reach out to us to comment on how flawless and amazing the entire day was. They simply can't get over it. I will be recommending Alyson and Above All Events to anyone and everyone in my life and will most definitely be using her/them as much as possible in the future!

Sent on 09/05/2019

JAMIE · Married on 08/23/2019

Above All Events goes Above and Beyond

I hired Alyson and Above All Events, based on a recommendation from my soon to be cousin (at the time). In other words, she basically told me I would be an idiot not to hire Alyson and she was right!
    I knew I needed someone, specifically, to help keep me sane. Above All events was WORTH. EVERY. PENNY.
    My first phone call with Alyson, before I booked, was extremely thorough. At this point I didn’t have a venue or date. Yet, she still took the time to go over all my visions and my preliminary budget – what would work and what wouldn’t. Alyson will never fluff anything – you will always get REAL, true, honest advice.
    Before the “month-of” started, Alyson had been there to answer EVERY little ridiculous question... and I mean ridiculous! Throughout the process, Alyson played many roles. She was my planner, my friend, my therapist, and the one who told me I was crazy and to take it down a notch when needed. – Being one of the most indecisive people on the planet Alyson pretty much made all my decisions – Big or little.
    When it came time do our initial meet, she agreed to do it at my venue and trek out to NYC in the middle of rush hour. She came fully loaded with every question, idea, concern, vision that I was too excited to remember about. She remained in contact with every one of my vendors and took 5 million phone calls with my photographer to figure out the best first look location for us.
    Alyson goes above and beyond! She always had my best interest at heart, trying to give me tips and tricks to save me money wherever I could. When she didn’t hear from me for a few days she would check in to make sure everything was going smoothly, and more importantly, I was still breathing. To name a few – Day of, she juggled my driver getting stuck in traffic, guests in the lobby as I was walking down for my first look, my groomsman losing a tie, ripping my veil, and bustling my 27 points. To say she was a life-saver would be an understatement.
    If you’re questioning hiring Above All Events, DO IT! I promise, you won’t regret it!

Above All Events 9
    Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Madison

Madison S · Married on 06/15/2019

The most incredible wedding planners ever - hire them right NOW.

Alyson was the most incredible planner, and we would recommend her, and Teresa, to absolutely everyone. Not only was she a pleasure to work with (so sweet and easy going), but her expertise and attention to detail were impeccable. She guided us through every step of the wedding planning process, and especially with bringing in a tent to a venue with lighting and deco, it wasn’t an easy task. Alyson managed all of the vendors with ease. We were the most relaxed on the day of the wedding knowing everything was taken care of. She truly cared about our families and every aspect of the wedding, and that is very hard to find in this industry. Teresa was also incredible. She came on the day of to help with everything and was beyond calming and detail oriented. They both treated our wedding like it was their own, and we can’t thank them enough for that. If you’re looking for a team that will be by your side from the start and really see your wedding through to the end, and CARE about it, then definitely go with Above All Events. No task was ever too small for them, and they really coordinated everything as big as the venue all the way down to hair and makeup. Everyone kept saying that our wedding was the best wedding they’ve ever been to, and we really attribute a lot of that to them. We have already recommended Above All Events to two of our friends that just got engaged and we will continue to recommend them to everyone because they were just that amazing. We are over the moon!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Margaret · Married on 09/22/2018

Teresa, you are a gem ! It was a pleasure to have your help and day of coordination on Samantha's wedding day to her groom, Hamilton. You made everything gel, seamlessly. Mark and I truly were relaxed, had fun, and never stopped smiling. Please tell Taylor what a help she was also. Such an excellent, professional job. Please stay in touch. M&M

Sent on 09/27/2018

kristen · Married on 07/27/2018

I don't even know where to begin with writing a review for Alyson and the Above All Events team. Alyson gave me the wedding I've always dreamed of since I was a little girl. She made the process fun, rather than stressful - and her knowledge of wedding planning was a godsend. Alyson helped keep me on track, never questioned my vision, and instead thought of creative ways to bring my vision to life times 1000. Looking back, I don't know if I could have done it without her. From everything from invitations, to standing with us before we were called out for the reception - she was there to help EVERY step of the way. She really listened to our ideas, and brought them to life for us, with little to no work on our end. I'll be forever grateful for the amount of behind the scenes work Alyson and her team put in. She was always one step ahead and anticipated all of our needs. I could not have done it without her. Alyson and her team work miracles! I don't even consider her a vendor, but more like a friend - for the love and support she gave throughout the entire process. I could not recommend Above All Events enough to anyone looking for a planner!!

Above All Events 10
    Above All Events 18
    Above All Events 19
    Sent on 08/21/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

Alyson and Teresa are the best in the business. They took our vision and brought it to life. I wouldn’t have trusted the most important day of our life with anyone else!! Thank you SO much!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Magdalena · Married on 06/02/2018

Alyson was such a dream to work with! She was incredibly helpful in the final few months of my wedding planning, getting everything organized, and making sure the day went so smoothly! She is very professional, approachable, and just such a pleasure to have had on the day of our wedding. SO happy we went with Above All Events, and I'm so happy Alyson was a part of the big day! Thank you a million times!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Barbara · Married on 05/27/2018

Teresa understands her clients & their ideas of what they envision but steps it up and knocks it out of the park with her creativity. Everything a class act. Best decision we made of the entire wedding process. Above All events took care of everything which allowed us to actually enjoy the wedding. Because of Teresa and crew, it was the most amazing and enjoyable wedding. Our guests are still sending us notes about how beautiful and elegant. They were always available, stayed within budget,but still was able to deliver a home run. Our daughter's wedding was suppose to be outdoors and the weather did not cooperate, Above All Events staff pulled together a breath taking ceremony indoors all within a few hours. All they said was trust us and we did!!!! You should trust them for they WILL NOT disappoint. Thank you for making Lauren and Bryan's dream wedding become not a dream but the most incredible, wonderful, fun, and by far most wonderful wedding I have ever attended.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Kristen · Married on 01/27/2018

The greatest decision we ever made was working with Alyson of Above All Events! In the words of a previous review: Alyson absolutely shines in all the areas of wedding planning and is simply an all around amazing person. Her talent in orchestrating every single detail, her creativity, exquisite taste, unflappable flexibility, her graceful, tactful way of dealing with all vendors, family, bridal party and, yes, me, the detail driven, perfectionist bride! I cannot recommend Alyson highly enough. NO ONE else could’ve been greater to work with! From our first phone call, Alyson was invested in our wedding. Other wedding planners I spoke with made me feel like a bride, Alyson made me feel like the ONLY bride.

Through the incredibly detailed planning, Alyson made sure our day was perfect. Any tiny mishaps that aren’t anticipated (they DO happen!) disappear with her magic wand. For example, I had danced so much that my long flowing hair needed to be pulled back! I was about to take make a pony tail - Alyson sat me down, pulled out some bobby pins, and in minutes my hair was in a fabulous updo. So many of my guests commented on my hair and thought a stylist “transformed” me into my new look - sounds so glamorous, but if they only knew! Truth is, I really couldn’t have felt more beautiful! It’s the millions of little details, similar to these, that even the most detail oriented brides don’t anticipate - this is where Alyson comes in and makes even a perfectionist say “WOW”!

I could go on and on and give endless examples of what Alyson did to make our day special - and am happy to give my personal recommendation via email or phone to any bride to be!

I’m so extremely grateful and have such an incredibly full heart - our day would have NOT been the same without Alyson! She brought our wedding to another level - wedding of the century - simply put, ABOVE ALL EVENTS!

With love and endless appreciation,
    Kristen and Austin

Above All Events 20
    Above All Events 21
    Above All Events 22
    Above All Events 23
    Sent on 02/12/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

Look no further! We are so thrilled that we chose Alyson of Above All Events! She absolutely shines in all the areas that matter to us: her talent in orchestrating every single detail, her creativity, her exquisite taste, unflappable flexibility, her graceful, tactful way of dealing with all vendors, family, bridal party and, yes, me, the demanding- nervous- excited- emotional mother of the bride! I can not recommend Alyson highly enough. We worked with her partner Teresa also on the day of the wedding as one covered the venue and the other the church and off site photos. They coordinated everything seamlessly, flawlessly and our daughter's day was spectacular!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Erin · Married on 11/04/2017

Alyson and Teresa gave us a day we will never forget and always look fondly on! They took care of all the concerns on wedding day, and allowed us to just enjoy the moment. Leading up to the wedding, Alyson (who we worked primarily with) ensured that all of the details and particulars were arranged, and always had our best interest in mind. She was a pleasure to work with and gave us peace of mind as we planned our once in a lifetime event. We are truly thankful and blessed to have chosen and worked with Alyson and Teresa, and would absolutely reccomend them to anyone looking for someone to make there special day perfect! Thank you so much again!
    -Eric & Erin

Above All Events 28
    Above All Events 29
    Sent on 11/19/2017

elena · Married on 10/21/2017

Teresa and Alyson went above and beyond our expectations. Everything was so much less stressful for us and the wedding was an enormous success thanks to these wonderful ladies!

Vicky · Married on 10/21/2017

Theresa and Allison were great, not only did they help create a unique vision - they worked within our budget and provided the best option available to create a magical weekend.

Mona · Married on 10/14/2017

My daughter and I enjoyed planning her wedding and didn't need a wedding planner from day one. However, a few months prior we realized having a "month of" wedding planner would allow all of us to enjoy her special day and so we interviewed 3 different companies. We got more than "month of" from Above All Events. They are the most professional, caring and reliable experts in wedding planning. Everything flowed with ease and stress levels were low. Thank you Alyson for everything.
    Mona Besse

Sent on 10/16/2017

Alivia · Married on 10/14/2017

It is truly hard to put into words how Alyson and Teresa made my wedding exactly how I dreamed it would be. The planning was on point for every aspect and put us in touch with all the right people. It would be hard not to have them as part of your wedding! Both Alyson and Teresa are the kind of woman you want around you not only for your wedding day but in life!

Nikki · Married on 09/23/2017

Teresa and Alyson are seriously amazing! I would recommend them time and time again. We had the best engagement party EVER! I mean EVER. Every single guest contacted me the next day saying how amazing our party was. Even called it "flawless". We have been asked many times how we are going to top this party at our wedding! We really had them most amazing experience and both Alyson and Teresa work their tails off from the moment you book with them until the breakdown of the party is fully completed. Could not have had a better experience! Every little detail tied the whole party together and put a special touch on the party. Teresa came to our house the day of booking and we told her our ideas and her visions were endless and she really painted a picture in our heads of what the party would be like and fully executed it! This party will never be forgotten! Thank you so much ladies!!!!!! You seriously made it so special for us and we can thank you enough!!! We will be booking you again for future events!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Teresa was an absolute pleasure! My husband and I are both on the type-a side ;-) she was so responsive and organized. I could not have felt more confident that she was making our dream of a beach wedding into the most beautiful reality. Everyone commented on how calm I was the day of, that's because Teresa was taking care of everything. Thanks again to you and your team, amazing amazing amazing time was had by all!

Above All Events 30
    Above All Events 38
    Above All Events 39
    Sent on 09/27/2017

lyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Every bride begins the wedding planning journey with a different vision - and Teresa Mondelli Romanelli of above all events will make that vision a reality!!
    How can we express our gratitude for making Gabby Dalrymple and Justin Stevens day perfect!! All the planning and behind the scenes work made the day flawless!! Fire Island is most definitely a challenge and Teresa took care of every detail- from getting 220 chairs onto the beach to making sure the muppets made it to the wedding- and every detail in between!! Working closely with all the vendors made everything go so smooth!!
    If you are looking for guidance in planning a wedding choose a wedding planner - be assured that choosing above all events will not disappoint -
    Thank you Teresa for making things "just happen" - the day was perfect and we have you to thank for that!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Hiring Above All Events was the best thing we ever did for our wedding! Alyson Joubert was my fairy godmother, guardian angel, and BFF all rolled into one. Our wedding was absolute perfection and it was all because of her amazing hard work, dedication, and attention to detail. I'm a corporate event manager for a living which I know made me a challenging bride in many ways but she was a dream to work with throughout the entire process. Being on the west coast, I knew I needed eyes and ears on the ground in NY which would make me very reliant on my planner. Since I'm also a control freak, this wasn't easy, but from my first call with Alyson, I knew she understood us as a couple and what our vision was for the wedding. She always kept us on task, kept to our budget, and was always immediately responsive when I had ideas/questions/concerns. The day of our wedding, she made sure everything was PERFECT. From start to finish, it was a flawless experience for both us and our guests. I can't say enough good things about her or recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Carol · Married on 09/23/2017

“I am giving you a 10++ for Justin & Gabby Stevens’ wedding. Everything was PERFECT. Every detail was taken care of. I couldn’t believe how beautiful you made Maguires. It was MAGICAL. And the beach ceremony was over the top. I have never been to a beach wedding but it will be really hard to top the one you orchestrated for Justin & Gabby. Don’t think I have ever had more fun at a wedding than I did at theirs. As mother of the groom I was ready and willing to offer any assistance but they didn’t need any input. You were the go to source for everything. Believe it or not, everyone wanted to know where to get the cake topper…it was a real hit!!!! Friends and Family were raving for days! And pictures galore flooded Facebook. Thank you so much for making their ceremony as special as they are!” P.S. I LOVED THE DONUTS (favors) TOO! Carol Bloom Stevens

Sent on 10/26/2017