Above All Events Reviews

Above All Events 5
Above All Events 6
Above All Events 7

Margaret · Married on 09/22/2018

Teresa, you are a gem ! It was a pleasure to have your help and day of coordination on Samantha's wedding day to her groom, Hamilton. You made everything gel, seamlessly. Mark and I truly were relaxed, had fun, and never stopped smiling. Please tell Taylor what a help she was also. Such an excellent, professional job. Please stay in touch. M&M

kristen · Married on 07/27/2018

I don't even know where to begin with writing a review for Alyson and the Above All Events team. Alyson gave me the wedding I've always dreamed of since I was a little girl. She made the process fun, rather than stressful - and her knowledge of wedding planning was a godsend. Alyson helped keep me on track, never questioned my vision, and instead thought of creative ways to bring my vision to life times 1000. Looking back, I don't know if I could have done it without her. From everything from invitations, to standing with us before we were called out for the reception - she was there to help EVERY step of the way. She really listened to our ideas, and brought them to life for us, with little to no work on our end. I'll be forever grateful for the amount of behind the scenes work Alyson and her team put in. She was always one step ahead and anticipated all of our needs. I could not have done it without her. Alyson and her team work miracles! I don't even consider her a vendor, but more like a friend - for the love and support she gave throughout the entire process. I could not recommend Above All Events enough to anyone looking for a planner!!

Above All Events 8
    Above All Events 15
    Above All Events 16
    Above All Events 17

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

Alyson and Teresa are the best in the business. They took our vision and brought it to life. I wouldn’t have trusted the most important day of our life with anyone else!! Thank you SO much!!

Magdalena · Married on 06/02/2018

Alyson was such a dream to work with! She was incredibly helpful in the final few months of my wedding planning, getting everything organized, and making sure the day went so smoothly! She is very professional, approachable, and just such a pleasure to have had on the day of our wedding. SO happy we went with Above All Events, and I'm so happy Alyson was a part of the big day! Thank you a million times!

Barbara · Married on 05/27/2018

Teresa understands her clients & their ideas of what they envision but steps it up and knocks it out of the park with her creativity. Everything a class act. Best decision we made of the entire wedding process. Above All events took care of everything which allowed us to actually enjoy the wedding. Because of Teresa and crew, it was the most amazing and enjoyable wedding. Our guests are still sending us notes about how beautiful and elegant. They were always available, stayed within budget,but still was able to deliver a home run. Our daughter's wedding was suppose to be outdoors and the weather did not cooperate, Above All Events staff pulled together a breath taking ceremony indoors all within a few hours. All they said was trust us and we did!!!! You should trust them for they WILL NOT disappoint. Thank you for making Lauren and Bryan's dream wedding become not a dream but the most incredible, wonderful, fun, and by far most wonderful wedding I have ever attended.

Kristen · Married on 01/27/2018

The greatest decision we ever made was working with Alyson of Above All Events! In the words of a previous review: Alyson absolutely shines in all the areas of wedding planning and is simply an all around amazing person. Her talent in orchestrating every single detail, her creativity, exquisite taste, unflappable flexibility, her graceful, tactful way of dealing with all vendors, family, bridal party and, yes, me, the detail driven, perfectionist bride! I cannot recommend Alyson highly enough. NO ONE else could’ve been greater to work with! From our first phone call, Alyson was invested in our wedding. Other wedding planners I spoke with made me feel like a bride, Alyson made me feel like the ONLY bride.

Through the incredibly detailed planning, Alyson made sure our day was perfect. Any tiny mishaps that aren’t anticipated (they DO happen!) disappear with her magic wand. For example, I had danced so much that my long flowing hair needed to be pulled back! I was about to take make a pony tail - Alyson sat me down, pulled out some bobby pins, and in minutes my hair was in a fabulous updo. So many of my guests commented on my hair and thought a stylist “transformed” me into my new look - sounds so glamorous, but if they only knew! Truth is, I really couldn’t have felt more beautiful! It’s the millions of little details, similar to these, that even the most detail oriented brides don’t anticipate - this is where Alyson comes in and makes even a perfectionist say “WOW”!

I could go on and on and give endless examples of what Alyson did to make our day special - and am happy to give my personal recommendation via email or phone to any bride to be!

I’m so extremely grateful and have such an incredibly full heart - our day would have NOT been the same without Alyson! She brought our wedding to another level - wedding of the century - simply put, ABOVE ALL EVENTS!

With love and endless appreciation,
    Kristen and Austin

Above All Events 18
    Above All Events 19
    Above All Events 20
    Above All Events 21

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

Look no further! We are so thrilled that we chose Alyson of Above All Events! She absolutely shines in all the areas that matter to us: her talent in orchestrating every single detail, her creativity, her exquisite taste, unflappable flexibility, her graceful, tactful way of dealing with all vendors, family, bridal party and, yes, me, the demanding- nervous- excited- emotional mother of the bride! I can not recommend Alyson highly enough. We worked with her partner Teresa also on the day of the wedding as one covered the venue and the other the church and off site photos. They coordinated everything seamlessly, flawlessly and our daughter's day was spectacular!

Erin · Married on 11/04/2017

Alyson and Teresa gave us a day we will never forget and always look fondly on! They took care of all the concerns on wedding day, and allowed us to just enjoy the moment. Leading up to the wedding, Alyson (who we worked primarily with) ensured that all of the details and particulars were arranged, and always had our best interest in mind. She was a pleasure to work with and gave us peace of mind as we planned our once in a lifetime event. We are truly thankful and blessed to have chosen and worked with Alyson and Teresa, and would absolutely reccomend them to anyone looking for someone to make there special day perfect! Thank you so much again!
    -Eric & Erin

Above All Events 22
    Above All Events 23
    Above All Events 24
    Above All Events 25
    Above All Events 26
    Above All Events 27

elena · Married on 10/21/2017

Teresa and Alyson went above and beyond our expectations. Everything was so much less stressful for us and the wedding was an enormous success thanks to these wonderful ladies!

Vicky · Married on 10/21/2017

Theresa and Allison were great, not only did they help create a unique vision - they worked within our budget and provided the best option available to create a magical weekend.

Mona · Married on 10/14/2017

My daughter and I enjoyed planning her wedding and didn't need a wedding planner from day one. However, a few months prior we realized having a "month of" wedding planner would allow all of us to enjoy her special day and so we interviewed 3 different companies. We got more than "month of" from Above All Events. They are the most professional, caring and reliable experts in wedding planning. Everything flowed with ease and stress levels were low. Thank you Alyson for everything.
    Mona Besse

Alivia · Married on 10/14/2017

It is truly hard to put into words how Alyson and Teresa made my wedding exactly how I dreamed it would be. The planning was on point for every aspect and put us in touch with all the right people. It would be hard not to have them as part of your wedding! Both Alyson and Teresa are the kind of woman you want around you not only for your wedding day but in life!

Nikki · Married on 09/23/2017

Teresa and Alyson are seriously amazing! I would recommend them time and time again. We had the best engagement party EVER! I mean EVER. Every single guest contacted me the next day saying how amazing our party was. Even called it "flawless". We have been asked many times how we are going to top this party at our wedding! We really had them most amazing experience and both Alyson and Teresa work their tails off from the moment you book with them until the breakdown of the party is fully completed. Could not have had a better experience! Every little detail tied the whole party together and put a special touch on the party. Teresa came to our house the day of booking and we told her our ideas and her visions were endless and she really painted a picture in our heads of what the party would be like and fully executed it! This party will never be forgotten! Thank you so much ladies!!!!!! You seriously made it so special for us and we can thank you enough!!! We will be booking you again for future events!

Gabrielle · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Teresa was an absolute pleasure! My husband and I are both on the type-a side ;-) she was so responsive and organized. I could not have felt more confident that she was making our dream of a beach wedding into the most beautiful reality. Everyone commented on how calm I was the day of, that's because Teresa was taking care of everything. Thanks again to you and your team, amazing amazing amazing time was had by all!

Above All Events 28
    Above All Events 35
    Above All Events 36
    Above All Events 37

lyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Every bride begins the wedding planning journey with a different vision - and Teresa Mondelli Romanelli of above all events will make that vision a reality!!
    How can we express our gratitude for making Gabby Dalrymple and Justin Stevens day perfect!! All the planning and behind the scenes work made the day flawless!! Fire Island is most definitely a challenge and Teresa took care of every detail- from getting 220 chairs onto the beach to making sure the muppets made it to the wedding- and every detail in between!! Working closely with all the vendors made everything go so smooth!!
    If you are looking for guidance in planning a wedding choose a wedding planner - be assured that choosing above all events will not disappoint -
    Thank you Teresa for making things "just happen" - the day was perfect and we have you to thank for that!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Hiring Above All Events was the best thing we ever did for our wedding! Alyson Joubert was my fairy godmother, guardian angel, and BFF all rolled into one. Our wedding was absolute perfection and it was all because of her amazing hard work, dedication, and attention to detail. I'm a corporate event manager for a living which I know made me a challenging bride in many ways but she was a dream to work with throughout the entire process. Being on the west coast, I knew I needed eyes and ears on the ground in NY which would make me very reliant on my planner. Since I'm also a control freak, this wasn't easy, but from my first call with Alyson, I knew she understood us as a couple and what our vision was for the wedding. She always kept us on task, kept to our budget, and was always immediately responsive when I had ideas/questions/concerns. The day of our wedding, she made sure everything was PERFECT. From start to finish, it was a flawless experience for both us and our guests. I can't say enough good things about her or recommend her enough!

Carol · Married on 09/23/2017

“I am giving you a 10++ for Justin & Gabby Stevens’ wedding. Everything was PERFECT. Every detail was taken care of. I couldn’t believe how beautiful you made Maguires. It was MAGICAL. And the beach ceremony was over the top. I have never been to a beach wedding but it will be really hard to top the one you orchestrated for Justin & Gabby. Don’t think I have ever had more fun at a wedding than I did at theirs. As mother of the groom I was ready and willing to offer any assistance but they didn’t need any input. You were the go to source for everything. Believe it or not, everyone wanted to know where to get the cake topper…it was a real hit!!!! Friends and Family were raving for days! And pictures galore flooded Facebook. Thank you so much for making their ceremony as special as they are!” P.S. I LOVED THE DONUTS (favors) TOO! Carol Bloom Stevens

Janet · Married on 09/09/2017

Teresa and Alyson helped make our event at Chelsea Mansion a fairytale wedding. We had good ideas, however their professionalism took it to the next level with amazing touches. We can’t possibly imagine our special day without them. We were fortunate to work with them both!!!

Patricia · Married on 08/26/2017

We are so thankful to have found Allyson and Theresa at above all events. When I first spoke with Allyson, I knew immediately that they were the ones to help me with my wedding planning. They were always available, communicated frequently with me and my vendors and took the time to understand exactly what i wanted and needed. They took over everything for me and I knew that I didn't have to worry about a thing. When it came to the wedding day, I really do not know what I would have done without them. We didn't get married at a typical wedding venue so they really needed to step up and take control of everything, and they did! Everything that I envisioned happened seamlessly. Any challenges that were encountered were handled with professionalism and grace, and went unnoticed by me and my guests! I couldn't have had my PERFECT wedding without Alyson and Theresa! Thank you so much for everything! Patricia

Chris · Married on 06/17/2017

The entire team is high end and top notch, but in the most reasonable and cost-efficient ways. We owe the magical day of our lives together to Alyson especially, but to everyone at Above All Events! We would highly recommend them to anyone.

• F

Frank · Married on 05/27/2017

My fiancee (now wife) found Alyson on the Knot. After a phone call, we hired her to help us find a venue. Alyson identified a bunch of venues at different price points and each with their own unique style. She was patient and informative as we took our time to decide on just the right one, after which she provided valuable guidance in negotiating the contracts. We were pleased with her work so we then decided to upgrade to full service planning. The vendors she connected us with were excellent, especially the florist, photographer, DJ and baker. On our wedding day, Alyson and her partner Teresa kept the whole show running smoothly while my bride and I enjoyed the day without worrying for a second about the logistics. I can’t imagine having done it without them!

Jackie · Married on 04/21/2017

Choose Above All Events for your special day! Alyson was extremely easy to work with and had so many amazing suggestions that I wouldn't have ever thought about! It can be really stressful planning a wedding and I could not have gotten through the day without Above All Events. The day was absolutely perfect because of Alyson!

Cd · Married on 03/03/2017

My daughter, Kimberly, was recently married at Oheka Castle. When we first went to visit the venue, we very fortunately met Teresa Romanelli and Alyson Joubert, the owners of "Above All Events", who were there setting up the ballroom for another event. As our daughter lives in Philadelphia and the wedding was on Long Island, we decided to use Above All Events to help coordinate all the wedding details. Teresa was our primary coordinator although we also had Alyson with us at various times throughout the process, including on Kim's wedding day.
    Teresa helped make the entire wedding process seamless from start to finish. She was very accessible and got back to us quickly when we had a question. She even came to one of the appointments with the seamstress for my daughter's wedding dress when we were having some difficulty with the store.
    Teresa was also a wonderful resource for choosing the wedding vendors. The process would have taken much longer as we had no idea where to begin. Each vendor was wonderful and helped make the event "over the top". She also sat with my daughter, her fiancé and my husband and I during our appointments with the vendors. She thought of details that would have never occurred to us that helped make the wedding wonderful!
    We have received so many compliments on Kim and Brandon's wedding. We heartily recommend Above All Events to anyone planning an event. We can't thank them enough for a beautiful day!
    Love, Bob and Candee

Robert · Married on 03/03/2017

A Father's Point of View:
    Although I was not directly involved in most (or any) decisions that were made in the year long planning of my daughter's wedding I can unequivocally say that hiring Teresa of Above All Events was the best decision ever made. Teresa's knowledge, caring, and professionalism were the key to us having a most awesome wedding celebration. Everything that Teresa helped with or handled during the planning stages were super important and needed to be done properly and efficiently, that she accomplished without blinking an eye. However what she and Alyson did on the wedding day was second to none in making every single detail flow perfectly. Their total understanding of what happens, where to be, when to go was an amazing thing to watch. Their rapport with the vendors not only initially save us money but enabled us to enjoy the wedding and not worry that something wasn't right. Our family thanks them from the bottom of our hearts for truly caring and making a special day just perfect!

Suzanne · Married on 01/07/2017

I would definitely recommend Above All Events for your next party! They were so wonderful and creative in planning my wedding...and made sure my day was a real success!! Alyson and Teresa are wonderful to work with, and made sure that everything I wanted was done beautifully!!!!!