On Location, Sterling Heights, MI 48313 Map · Phone number

About About A Girl Beauty Agency

About A Girl is an on location beauty agency specializing in everything bridal. Created by Julie Jabiro, also known as "Julie Jabiro Airbrush Artistry" she has sought out the most talented people in the business to form this unique group of bridal experts. Based out of Metro Detroit, our team of licensed professionals work with you to create a flawless, one of a kind bridal look. We keep it personal and convienent by bringing the latest in bridal trends and luxury services to you.

While working in various areas as a makeup artist over the past 15 years- it was evident that bridal beauty was Julie's true passion and decided to move forward with a business idea 5 years in the making. About A Girl was created with one simple mission in mind- "To provide luxury services in an intimate setting for an unforgettable experience", Which is why we have made this more than just the beauty basics. Of course hair and makeup are the key factors in creating bridal beauty, but we have gone a step further to offer airbrush tanning, manicures and more beauty services are still being added. We know being a Bride is such a special time (and probably the most photographed day of your life), so the staff here at About A Girl will be here to help from the time you get the ring til the day you say "I Do" (and in some cases even after!). Because Brides are our Business!

We wanted to make sure our clients could take a time out and enjoy being a bride! About A Girls' Photographer and Artists have created all-inclusive photography packages to make sure you have an unforgettable engagement. Plan a day to be treated like a princess with our experts in makeup, hair, massage, etc while they beautify and pamper you head-to-toe for your Boudoir Session, Classic Bridal Portrait, or "Trash the Dress" photoshoot.

*Please Note*

We are still in the process of beautifying our site and services but we wanted to share our excitement with you! In addition to stellar makeup artistry and bridal hair design, we offer custom airbrush tanning and are continuing to add beauty services.

Follow About A Girl Beauty Agency on

maureen
erin drink

12 Reviews for About A Girl Beauty Agency

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

I just loved Julie! She did an awesome job on everyone and I loved my makeup!!!!!!' Definitely would use her again in the future :)

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • mtkairys

Mallory · Married on 07/13/2013

Julie was very professional, prompt, and flexible with planning the event. I felt well attended to and that all my needs were being met. The services I had were hair and makeup for myself (the bride), 4 bridesmaids, and hair for two flower girls. Caitlin did everyone's makeup and Rachel did everyone's hair. Everything was AMAZING and both girls were really fun to work with. We all had so many compliments on our hair and makeup all night, and everyone looks great in all the pictures! Caitlin and Rachel were also very professional and worked with me to plan the day and make a schedule for services. They were so gracious even when when I messed up the schedule the day of, making one of my girls an hour late. They were fantastic! I would definitely recommend About a Girl to anyone else.

Sent on 08/22/2013

kimberly · Married on 08/11/2012

I felt stunning on my wedding day. My make up was perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Award

About A Girl Beauty Agency FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages

• On Location Sterling Heights, 48313 See on map