About A Girl Beauty Agency Reviews

12 | Sterling Heights, MI

12 Reviews for About A Girl Beauty Agency

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

I just loved Julie! She did an awesome job on everyone and I loved my makeup!!!!!!' Definitely would use her again in the future :)

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • mtkairys

Mallory · Married on 07/13/2013

Julie was very professional, prompt, and flexible with planning the event. I felt well attended to and that all my needs were being met. The services I had were hair and makeup for myself (the bride), 4 bridesmaids, and hair for two flower girls. Caitlin did everyone's makeup and Rachel did everyone's hair. Everything was AMAZING and both girls were really fun to work with. We all had so many compliments on our hair and makeup all night, and everyone looks great in all the pictures! Caitlin and Rachel were also very professional and worked with me to plan the day and make a schedule for services. They were so gracious even when when I messed up the schedule the day of, making one of my girls an hour late. They were fantastic! I would definitely recommend About a Girl to anyone else.

Sent on 08/22/2013

kimberly · Married on 08/11/2012

I felt stunning on my wedding day. My make up was perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Kay · Married on 06/15/2012

Julie was outstanding to work with...her make-up fit the brides and mothers of bride and groom based on their preferences...she was very attentive to the details and given the bridal party size (9 people) was outstanding...she started on time and met her commitment to have the group ready for pics at the right time. She also does tanning and very professional...highly recommend Julie!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Basia · Married on 05/19/2012

Julie was not only extremely professional, timely and easy to work with but fun and a pleasure to use for my wedding day. My wedding party was extremely pleased with both the airbrush services and makeup services that Julie provided. She is the only person I would consider for future makeup needs. Outstanding!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Maria · Married on 08/20/2011

Julie was super friendly and did great make-up on all my girls and I.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Kacey. · Married on 05/14/2011

Julie was amazingly professional and helped me look my best
    Without feeling like I wore a mask . I loved her positive attitude and advice the closer it got to the wedding date

Sent on 06/20/2012

I had never had my makeup done before, and was nervous that I wouldn't look like myself...but I was SOOOO happy!!!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 01/25/2003

Julie did my makeup and my bridesmaids make up almost 12 years ago! She did such a great job. Very professional. I felt so beautiful on my big day. She has done my makeup several times since then. I won't ever go anywhere else for my makeup and tanning needs. Thank you Julie!!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Tracy · Married on 07/20/2002

My wedding was actually in July 2001. I'm not the girliest girl out there but wanted to look my best for my wedding day obviously! Julie did all the makeup and some hair for all 7 of us plus moms and grandmas with time to spare. Airbrush I don't even think was around or not that I had really heard of, so we went with traditional application and I was amazed how beautiful and natural everyone looked! My 11 year anniversary is in a few weeks and looking back at our album, I am so glad I took Julie's advice because I really do look like a classic timeless bride :) I still get compliments on gorgeous we all looked. I am planning on hiring her for our vow renewals for an airbrush tan and makeup!! You will be in great hands when you hire her for your big day!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Carey · Married on 07/13/2013

Julie and Marco came onsite to do hair and makeup for my wedding. They were very professional, arrived promptly on time (so there was no worrying about when they would show up) & did fabulous work!

I would definitely recommend them as a "Dream Team" for your hair and makeup needs for any event!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Laura · Married on 10/11/2013

3.5

Overall everything worked out well for my wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2013