Oakland, CA 94605 Map · Phone number

About AbiQ photography

I'm a real life moment, catch your breathe, stop your heart, raw emotion photographer and my favorite part of photographing weddings is the love I get to be apart of. I want to capture what makes your love- your family and your day unique and tell your story in the most real way. I want gut wrenching honest, tears streaming down your face images and images that make you laugh out loud- I want you to be able to relive your wedding day over and over and over again, not remembering just how everything looked, but how it FELT.

Follow AbiQ photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Amani Photography

27 Reviews for AbiQ photography

• amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2019

One in a million

If you are looking for a quiet, behind the scenes, serious photographer start looking elsewhere. If you want an INCREDIBLE artist, multi- tasking extraordinaire, new BFF, wedding coordinator, calming force, ray of sunshine than Abi Q Photography is your girl. Photography was something I wanted picked out before I even booked a venue and after months of searching I finally reached out to Abi when I stumbled upon her "about me". Something about her energy (that, yes, I read through the internet) hit me in the gut and I had to book her even though I was still in the works of getting a final date booked for a venue.I trusted it would all work out and it did.
    Im sitting here writing a review for this woman before even seeing my photos; she's that good. For me, having someone follow me around on my wedding day meant I needed a friend, confidant and a positive force through all the chaos. Abi delivered this, and before you embark on wedding planning you should really consider what goes into the photography side of your wedding. While yes, I want art work on my walls (which duh, look at her portfolio, thats already a shoe in) but you really need to think about the person who will be capturing ALL of the behind the scenes secret, and special moments. You want someone you feel like you have known your whole life, trust me. I cant say it enough Abi is one in a million. She is worth every single penny and more. She was the bridesmaid I didn't know I needed. The girl even sewed me into my dress minutes before I walked down the aisle while all the bridesmaids were sweating about how they had to use a safety pin to keep my dress together. She took over, used some magic and somehow sewed me into the thing. The rest was history.
    Abi, you are someone I hope to stay connected to forever. I cant wait have some kids so we can get weird and take crazy, amazing, artful, sentimental pictures with my growing family. When I say you are the best, I mean it. In fact I LOVE YOU!!!
    Amanda 6/29/2019

Sent on 07/04/2019

Cassie · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful photos and beautiful soul!

I contacted Abi a few weeks before my December wedding since I decided last minute to have a photographer. It was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding!

Not only does Abi capture raw emotion in each of her shoots, her photos are beautifully candid. Nothing looks posed - it just looks like gorgeous still shots of moments in time. We also LOVED her energy. Abi was fun! It felt like we had a friend, rather than a vendor at our event.

We honestly could not have asked for more and highly highly recommend Abi.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Geneya · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience, true artist capturing all the emotion!

Abi's description of her photography is exactly what you will get. We couldn't have asked for better photos of our wedding. She captured all the emotions and moments beautifully and honestly and that is exactly what we wanted. It's one thing to be able to remember how you looked, how your partner looked, how the venue looked, but it's another to be able to remember how you felt, how your partner looked at you, and how it felt to be in the room. Abi was super easy to communicate with, able to go with the flow on-site and worked with our group easily. You won't even notice a photographer is there becuase she just felt like a friend hanging out.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Award

AbiQ photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Sugar and Fluff
    Sugar and Fluff Wedding Florists

I love working with abi. She is not only amazing and easy to work with...but her pictures are absolutely amazing!

• River West Photography Wedding Photographers

Abi is so fun and does AMAZING work. It really and truly speaks for itself!

• Oakland, CA, 94605 See on map
    Location of (AbiQ photography)