Stamford, CT 06905 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Abbey Domond Photography

I don’t look at weddings the way most people do. To me, it I isn’t just about capturing the day that has been circled in red on your calendar for months. It isn’t just about the dress or that first look. It’s about capturing realness in every shot. It’s about focusing in on all the little things that end up meaning absolutely everything– The quick glances only shared by two. The giggles beneath the veil. The wrinkles in the folded hands of the grandfather who sits proudly off to the side as vows are exchanged. My heart isn’t to pose or structure— it’s to help everyone feel so at ease in front of the camera that we end up capturing all your most valued relationships in their most natural moments.

More than anything, I am invested in building authentic and trust-filled relationships throughout this experience together. It’s the reason why I show up to life with a lens in hand. This passion for real connection stays at the forefront of everything I do – from the first consultation to the ways I will cheer for you in the years that follow after the “I do.”

Follow Abbey Domond Photography on

fairfield county wedding 09

• Real Weddings 22

14 Reviews for Abbey Domond Photography

Ariana · Married on 06/17/2017

What can I say Abbey and Raf are amazing. We contracted them to shoot our destination wedding in Puerto Rico and we also got to shoot our engagement shoot in PR also 2 days before the wedding. In addition I put together a boudoir album for my groom which Abbey helped me out with and made me feel totally comfortable. The photos came out wonderful and this pair treats their clients like gold. I look forward to having Abbey and Raf capture many more of our special moments in the near future!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Having Abbey and Raf photograph our wedding day was one of the best decisions that we made regarding our big day! From the beginning, Abbey made us feel so comfortable and pampered which resulted in natural, beautiful photos. She goes above and beyond to get great shots, and also to make her clients happy.

Abbey had so many special touches throughout the year we worked with her for our engagement & wedding, and we couldn't be happier with her service. By the end of our wedding night, everyone was raving about the slideshow Abbey had time to put up during our reception. Abbey and Raf were not just vendors but friends by the end as their investment in the success of our wedding photos shined through.

Abbey is also really timely with wedding photo delivery-- we had our photos soon after we got back from our honeymoon which was really great!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

Abbey was a wonderful choice as our wedding photographer. She was extremely thoughtful, organized and professional. My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the pictures abbey took. they were a wonderful mix of creative shots and more formal shots. I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 10/11/2014

Abbey Domond Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Hansen's Flower Shop
    Hansen's Flower Shop Wedding Florists

SUCH a sweetheart! We've crossed paths with her on numerous occasions doing wedding work with the same brides, and she is a wonderful professional with beautiful work. Looking for a local girl to capture your special day? This woman is the one!

• Stamford, 06905 See on map