Abbey Domond Photography Reviews

14 | Stamford, CT

14 Reviews for Abbey Domond Photography

Ariana · Married on 06/17/2017

What can I say Abbey and Raf are amazing. We contracted them to shoot our destination wedding in Puerto Rico and we also got to shoot our engagement shoot in PR also 2 days before the wedding. In addition I put together a boudoir album for my groom which Abbey helped me out with and made me feel totally comfortable. The photos came out wonderful and this pair treats their clients like gold. I look forward to having Abbey and Raf capture many more of our special moments in the near future!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Having Abbey and Raf photograph our wedding day was one of the best decisions that we made regarding our big day! From the beginning, Abbey made us feel so comfortable and pampered which resulted in natural, beautiful photos. She goes above and beyond to get great shots, and also to make her clients happy.

Abbey had so many special touches throughout the year we worked with her for our engagement & wedding, and we couldn't be happier with her service. By the end of our wedding night, everyone was raving about the slideshow Abbey had time to put up during our reception. Abbey and Raf were not just vendors but friends by the end as their investment in the success of our wedding photos shined through.

Abbey is also really timely with wedding photo delivery-- we had our photos soon after we got back from our honeymoon which was really great!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

Abbey was a wonderful choice as our wedding photographer. She was extremely thoughtful, organized and professional. My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the pictures abbey took. they were a wonderful mix of creative shots and more formal shots. I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 10/11/2014

Monica · Married on 08/16/2014

Abbey and her husband, Raf, make an incredible team! They made me, my husband, and our family & friends feel so comfortable on our wedding day! More importantly, the photos were gorgeous! They captured our wedding day perfectly! She also had the final gallery completed within weeks of the wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Sophia · Married on 06/22/2014

Abbey Domond Photography is top-notch, classy, elegant, and worth-while! My husband and I had so much fun working with Abbey & Raf, and it was so easy to be photographed by these amazing photographers. Abbey helped capture every single detail of our day, and made it even more special and beautiful than we thought possible. It was an overall amazing experience, they did such a wonderful job, and I would recommend them to anyone for any type of event they have! We couldn't be happier! Thank you so much for capturing our special day as we would have always wanted it to be...

Sent on 08/19/2014

Abbey was wonderful! She captured every special detail that made our wedding so perfect for us! We could not have asked for more. The turnaround time for photos from our day was extremely fast!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Katherine · Married on 10/05/2013

Abbey was such a pleasure to work with!! We first used Abbey at our engagement party and because she was so easy to work with and was professional the entire time we decided to use her for our wedding.

Abbey encouraged us to do an engagement photo shoot a few weeks before the wedding so that we could get more comfortable in front of the camera and we all ended up having such a fun time. Admittedly, I've never been very relaxed when I had to take photos and Abbey really put me at ease.

On the day of the wedding, Abbey made sure to always be there for all the important moments and did a fantastic job of making sure to capture all the details. She is incredibly organized and detail oriented which I appreciated, as all brides know, it's very stressful to plan a wedding. I truly enjoyed working with her, and look forward to using her in the future.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Erin · Married on 07/27/2013

Working with Abbey and Raf was amazing! Their personalities and the quality of their work were beyond our expectations! We are ao grateful!!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Daryn · Married on 10/20/2012

Abbey was an amazing find! She was responsive, helpful, and most of all fun to be around, particularly on the wedding day. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Sherena · Married on 07/22/2012

Abbey Domond Photography was PHENOMENAL to work with. From our very 1st meeting to post wedding she has been professional, helpful, and simply put just lovely to work with. Our photographs are AMAZING! Friends & family (including ourselves) are in awe of her stunning work. Check out the website and you won't be dissapointed. We HIGHLY recommend Abbey Domond Photography!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Tashia · Married on 07/14/2012

They were amazing. They both were very organized and professional throughout the entire wedding. The photos they took were vibrant, modern and brought a beautiful view to the wedding memory. Not one special moment wasn't captured and we were beyond satisfied.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Maria · Married on 05/12/2012

Excellent!!! I highly recommend Abbey and her team. They did a perfect job for our Wedding day...

Sent on 10/04/2012

Kristin · Married on 09/10/2011

Abbey was incredible. Her photographs are amazing. She was so easy to work with. She made sure that all the important pictures were taken without being pushy or getting in the way of our perfect day. She was professional and wonderful to work with. She really goes above and beyond to make the experience all about the bride and groom. We absolutely love her and will recommend her to all of our friends.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Manuela · Married on 08/23/2013

We found Abbey the day we were going to book our wedding photographer because a facebook friend liked one of her photos (Thank GOD for that) we were pleased to see her work making us postpone booking another photographer- BEST choice! Abbey and her husband Raf, who is her assistance took our engagement photos and wedding photos and we were blown away by her work. If you’re looking for a photographer who is diligent, on time, detail oriented, keeps order, with a fun artistic eye, listens to your wishes, and is supportive in every way, then look no further. We love the fact that we get a snap shot of a few pictures highlighted on her blog before the all the pictures are done. Abbey understands the anticipation and does her best to get pictures back in a timely manner. I know people who waited months for their wedding pictures, glad I didn't have to. Abbey was a pleasure to work with and her eye for detail helped make sure we didn’t miss anything. Absolutely amazing experience and we couldn’t be happier with the result.

Sent on 09/17/2013