Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Abba Photography

CONTACT US directly at 407-617-5622 for faster and more accurate pricing.

We provide professional photographers in Orlando, Florida blending a journalistic style of wedding coverage with beautiful traditional portraits. Weddings are what we specialize in and we provide our wedding services in and around the Tampa, Orlando, Daytona and St. Augustine areas. We provide professional, high quality images while letting the bride and groom enjoy the day in a fun and relaxed manner. Wedding coverages for every budget. We LOVE the clients that WeddingWire attracts as they are more knowledgeable and understand quality and the importance of dealing with a company that has high ratings through real customer reviews.

Thank you.

Gary & Marti Davids Abba Photography Office: 407-672-1121 Cell: 407-617-5622 Email:  gary@abbaphotography.com Skype: garyatabba   Office hours 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Members of Professional Photographers of America ---------------------------------------- Please take a moment and  Like Us on  Facebook at  https://www.facebook.com/abbaphotography

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow Abba Photography on

60 Reviews for Abba Photography

4.7

I could have never asked for such a better experience. We were able to view our pictures within days online and were so excited to see the moments of our cermeony captured that with everything going on, we missed. The website was so easy to navigate through and the pictures were so beautiful!! Marti and Gary we so wonderful and accomadating. The Secret Garden is an Amazing place and we will cherish this experience forever!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Josefina , 6/2/17, 4 Reviews
1.0

So disappointed I don't even know where to begin. First I chose this photographer based and reviews and being able to pay by the hour instead of having to buy an outrageous package. I told the photographer what I wanted and he agreed to do the job and said paying hourly would be my best option. When I went to pick up my package he tried to sell me infant shots for my daughter as he did when I paid him. When I got home and looked at the photos I was in shock. They were unedited, the husband photographer was in the background of one, some shots were blurry, awkward positions. Pictures of peoples backs, and up a 10 year olds dress. When we emailed him our concerns we were told we purchased a basic package that didn't include editing, and they do candid photography and because our niece was holding an infant we were lucky to get a shot and we could photoshop the pics. Wow is all I can say. How can you sell me pictures of my infant if you can't even take them and how can you sell wedding pictures when you can't edit them. I M beyond disappointed. Out of 220 photos there are maybe 5 I can use.
For the icing on the cake, when I arrived at the church the wife photographer jumps out the truck and ask if the wedding is still on she doesn't see anyone. Well I am here and the groom is in the church. This is not something I want to hear on my wedding day. Disappointed! Would not recommend at all!

Profile Picture User5403702, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very friendly husband and wife team who moved seamlessly through our event. They were a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Zulimar, 7/13/14, 3 Reviews

2 VIDEOS

Joyful Memories
1:41 minutes

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing staff to work with! They create the most beautiful images and really capture the the beautiful moments and make for amazing photography!

Great Photographer and works well with the DJ.

Gary and his wife, Marti, are not only great photographers, but also a pleasure to work with. They truly care about capturing the joy of a couple's wedding day, and are able to do so by using their photographic talent -- and not being in the way of the celebration! I highly recommend Abba Photography!

Gary & Marty from Abba Photography are a delight. They are a very established, talented, and dependable business. I can always count on them for a smile and to be a great vendor partner on any event. All you have to do is meet them and their passion for what they do shines through. When ever we work together it is always a successful event because we both go the extra mile for our clients.

What a wonderful photography team to work with! Gary and Marti do an amazing job. Their style is a wonderful mix of traditional wedding photography with an edge. Grandma will not look at your picture wondering what the funky coloring is and why everything looks off center or crooked. Their work is timeless! And imagine having a cd of all of your wedding images ready for pickup in only 5 DAYS after the big day. You come home from your honeymoon and all of your pictures are ready to see! With both affordable packages and great customer service, every couple should visit their website and take a look.

64 PROS I KNOW

1477 N Ronald Reagan Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750   See On Map
407-617-5622 (phone)
Office hours 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM By Appointment Only Event coverage hours vary of course.