A Wedding by Summers

Gettysburg, PA View map

A Wedding by Summers was formed by Randy and Robin Summers, a husband and wife wedding officiant team, who would be honored to be chosen as your marriage ministers for your very special wedding day. We are passionate and proud of the services we offer to our couples, as they prepare for their wedding day and the pathway to 'happily ever after', as they begin their new lives together as a married couple.

Randy and Robin are officially ordained and licensed wedding officiants in the states of Pennsylvania and Maryland, with many years of professional experience in creating and performing your customized ceremony for your wedding or marriage vow renewals. We do consider each wedding request, in or out of our area, so please feel free to give us a call.

In addition, please visit our website: AWEDDINGBYSUMMERS@HOTMAIL.COM We are proud to announce our new web page created just for our newly engaged couples, 'NEW ENGAGEMENTS', along with our expanded "COUPLE REVIEWS' page for your review.

It is appreciated and thank you for considering us.

We have enjoyed working with each and every couple who have chosen us to work with them and would like to thank them for allowing us to post a few photographs of their weddings under the 'galleries' tab on our website. Please feel free to view these wonderful photos by going to: www.aweddingbysummers.com through google, msn, or yahoo browsers.

If you choose A Wedding by Summers to create your ceremony and perform your wedding nuptials, we would be both pleased and honored to work with you to create that 'perfect' ceremony.

We specialize in creating and performing wedding ceremonies and marriage vow renewals.

For additional information, please feel free to contact us at email address: aweddingbysummers@hotmail.com or call us directly at (717) 398-2239.

We have also added a 'directional' page on Facebook with several additional wedding photos and our email and telephone contact information where you may reach us for questions or bookings.

We appreciate your consideration to use our services to meet your wedding day or wedding vow renewal officiant needs.

Thank you.

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MD
PA

1 User photo

Jamie Married on 04/02/2022

Wonderful officiant!

Working with Randy and Robin was incredible! They worked with us to create the wedding ceremony we wanted, accommodated our requests to add special touches such as a Spanish blessing and personalized vow cards. When I walked down the aisle, the first thing I saw was my husband crying. The second was Randy’s smiling face, putting me at ease and assuring me I was doing fine! They were so professional, mailed our marriage license back to the county quickly and even wrote us a personal thank you thanking US for allowing THEM to be a part of our day. Robin was always quick to respond to my emails. I can’t thank Randy and Robin enough for their professionalism and compassion on our big day!
  • Chantel
    Chantel M. Married on 08/22/2020

Easy to work with, perfect day!!

We had Randy as the officiant to our wedding on 8/22/20! I really could not have imagined our ceremony going any other way! He was so organized, made sure everything ran and flowed smoothly, and communicated with my other vendors to make sure everyone was all on the same page! They will create a ceremony for you that is exactly to your liking, which I loved because it captured everything we wanted!! We included the wine box love letter exchange which they recommended to us that is new! We loved it and got so many compliments on how different it was! Randy and Robin were so easy to work with, down to earth, and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in a heartbeat!!! :)

A Wedding by Summers's reply:

Good morning Chantel,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate that you took the time to write such a gracious review. Randy and I want to wish you blessings in abundance in your married life.
    Abby Married on 11/08/2019

Customized Ceremony by Kind People

Robin and Randy provided us with the perfect wedding ceremony, customized to our beliefs with some fun touches of our relationship. We had a nice sit-down with them where we discussed what we were looking for, and they gave us different options and ideas for the ceremony piece by piece until it was a perfect fit for us. For everything from the vows to opening remarks, they had options ranging from very traditional to contemporary and fun, so they can definitely build a ceremony custom to the desired tone of your wedding. Plus, they're very warm and easy to talk to, easy to get ahold of, and have very fair pricing. I couldn't have dreamed of a better ceremony!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chantel & Kyle
    65 photos · 08/22/2020

Gettysburg, 17325
Location of (A Wedding by Summers)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding