Somerville, Somerville, NJ 08876 Map · Phone number

About À Votre Service Events

À Votre Service Events is an experienced and flexible wedding planner located in Somerville, New Jersey. Whether you’re having an extravagant reception or an intimate elopement, this company will provide its creativity, professionalism, and skills to provide couples with a memorable event. À Votre Service Events manages everything from layout design to vendors and coordinating all activities. They have been featured in The Wall Street Journal and on TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress.” As a proud member of the Association of Bridal Consultants, couples can feel confident in receiving dependable customer service and innovative designs from this notable company.

This wedding planner offers a complimentary consultation to fully assess a couple’s style, personality, and needs. They provide everything from full planning to day-of coordination. On top of assisting with all planning and production, this service also produces fresh florals and design work in-house. They use their eye for detail and creative juices to create arrangements with vibrant colors and traditional designs. Wedding planning services include:

• Guest management

À Votre Service Events 4
À Votre Service Events 5
À Votre Service Events 6

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2019

came for the flowers, left with our whole wedding aesthetic!

Marie Danielle is an absolute genius. When we met at our venue’s open house it became immediately clear that her passion and vision for her craft was unparalleled, and no one else even came close. From a selection of posts we made on Pinterest, Marie Danielle was able to not only design beautiful floral arrangements, but she also helped us to create our entire aesthetic for the wedding, with elements that we didn’t even realize we were drawn to at first. I’d say she must be a psychic if I didn’t know exactly how hard she works to find out the couple’s desires and make events stunningly beautiful. Of all of our vendors, we gave Marie Danielle almost complete creative freedom and trust and she did not disappoint. Our guests are STILL talking about our flowers!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    À Votre Service Events 7
    À Votre Service Events 8
    À Votre Service Events 9
    À Votre Service Events 10
    À Votre Service Events 11
  • Rosetta

Rosetta Wilson · Married on 10/21/2018

Could Not Have Asked For More!

Marie Danielle and A Votre Services are top-notch. I had a goal of celebrating my husband and making sure he was represented throughout our wedding. I wanted a mix of fresh Fall flowers, succulents, and dried flowers. Marie Danielle fully understood what I was looking to do, and was able to create floral arrangements and tablescapes that captured his masculinity yet were bright, colorful, classy, and elegant.

We had arrangements in many different spaces at our venue. Each one was unique and had a special presence. The quality of the flowers she used was unbelievable! The succulents lasted for two months; and eight months later, I still have an arrangement of dried flowers in a vase on my dining room table. They look brand new!

She herself is a phenomenal woman, gifted with creativity and a love of beauty. She was easy to work with and attentive to my needs. Marie Danielle believes in providing quality service and outstanding products. As a bride, I could not have asked for more. A huge thank you to Marie Danielle and A Votre Services.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    À Votre Service Events 12

Shane · Married on 09/16/2016

Marie Danielle and I instantly clicked! Her science background and passion made her a unique match to us. Every one of my requests were listened to and the result was breath taking. I had people hunting me down to see my bouquet up close. my bouquet was unlike any thing she has done before - very different style and she owned it ! I loved that she but hot peppers in ( she said it was for my spicy personality) things like that make memories and make these things special. The attentiveness and vision were one of a kind. I wish I could live in her walk in with her flowers - she only using hardy and vibrant flowers - nothing cheap or dull ! My bouquet was perfect when I found it the next morning where it stayed tucked in the car with NO water in the heat... if that doesn't prove quality I don't know what will !

Sent on 09/27/2016