Milpitas, CA 95035 Map · Phone number

About A Touch of Elegance

We offer chair covers and service the Santa Clara County and beyond. Our priority is to give a lasting impression to any event we undertake. We fully appreciate the enormous trust that our customers put in with us by giving us the opportunity of being part of their most precious moments.

A Touch of Elegance is also pleased to provide personal wedding consulting. Such an exciting moment in your life, it is easy to become overwhelmed with decisions, obligations, and emotions. I love to make your wedding the happiest day of your life-after all this is your day. Make an appointment today for your free 1 hour consultation.

Follow A Touch of Elegance on

IMG0463
IMG0964
IMG0698

16 Reviews for A Touch of Elegance

This review is for Blanca as wedding coordinator for our wedding on 7/11/15. Blanca was such a crucial part to putting our dream wedding together, she was truly a godsend! Working with Blanca was a steady, painless process. She took note of all the ideas and wants we had, without ever over-imposing or disregarding our direction. There were many times where I reached out to her, as the expert, for guidance regarding details for our wedding and Blanca always responded with sincerely objective feedback.

If you want clear and open communication, a plethora of resources/vendors (without feeling overwhelmed), well-executed and organized plans, and a person who's value on integrity is of the utmost importance, Blanca is the person you should be booking for any event planning.

• Geri

Geri · Married on 09/08/2012

Blanca is GREAT! We hired her for "day of" wedding coordination services and she did a fantastic job of taking away our worries as well as making sure that our special day ran smoothly. She communicated well with all of our vendors and was very responsive to email communication. She is friendly and professional too :) I highly recommend A Touch of Elegance to future brides and grooms!

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2012

Blanca was my day of coordinator for our wedding, and she helped the day turn out beautifully. I honestly did not worry about one thing on the day of. She had it all covered, and in advance of the day, she had contacted all the vendors, and visited the wedding venue with me to go over things. She was always so willing to give me advice via e-mail and gave me names of great vendors. I had a neck injury so I was already feeling a little stressed on our wedding day, but she helped me stay calm and with her, I had the best time because everything was taken care of! AMAZING. Thanks, Blanca. If you are hesitating to get a coordinator, DO IT. So worth it!

A Touch of Elegance FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,488.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,488.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,037.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 101.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Setup
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Junshien International Photographers
    Junshien International Photographers Wedding Photographers

We’ve worked with many coordinators over the years, and Blanca absolutely stands out from the crowd. She’s amazingly friendly, very responsive, and definitely on-top of everything. If anything goes wrong, you can count on her to take care of it and still maintain that sense of calm amidst all the craziness. Blanca can help with your planning, day-of coordinating, and even chair cover rentals. Her rates are very affordable. Get in touch with her, and see what she can do for you. Highly, highly recommended! You’ll be glad you hired her!

• Milpitas, CA 95035 See on map
    Please call to set-up appt.