Crystal Lake, IL 60014 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About A Ticket To Paradise

We are destination wedding specialists, with expertise and experience you won't find elsewhere. We invite you to browse our website and learn more about us, the couples we've worked with, how we can help you, and what we suggest your first steps should be.

Our services include helping you choose the right location, planning every detail, navigating any pitfalls and stepping you through the etiquette of how to include your friends and family. We work with only the most consistent and highly rated resorts and suppliers, and understand the unique ways in which they do business in other countries.

A destination wedding isn't right for everyone, but if it's right for you, we are too.

Follow A Ticket To Paradise on

d3045918eea4e8e0 wedding
wedding5

6 Reviews for A Ticket To Paradise

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

I'm going to be married this May 20th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. My friend referred me to Darcy with A Ticket to Paradise. Having someone else coordinate all of my guests travel was a HUGE weight off my shoulders. She set them all up with there flights and room booking. She worked directly with my wedding coordinator in the Dominican to help make arrangements. She was VERY quick to respond with any questions or concerns I had and always put me at ease. If anyone is looking to have a destination wedding and needs a 'get things done' kind of lady, Darcy is your girl!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Terri · Married on 06/24/2016

There are not enough "Stars" to describe "A Ticket to Paradise. Neither my guests or myself had to do anything. They were beyond helpful and professional. I never realized how difficult it was to plan a wedding out of the country. Darcy spent endless hours, days, weeks and months making our day beyond perfect. All communication was narrowed down thru her and zero pressure or stress on myself. A Ticket to Paradise handled everything, flights, rooms, food, excursions, flowers, hair, makeup, music, and everything else needed for the perfect wedding. I appreciated the blunt honesty and truth when I would come up with unrealistic and unaffordable ideas. If you are considering a Wedding, A Ticket to Paradise is the only place I would recommend.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Grace · Married on 05/20/2016

I wanted to enjoy my wedding and vacation without having to worry about it and that is exactly what I got. They made sure everything was taken care of before I left so nothing was left when I got there. My destination wedding guest total was 31 people and no one had any issues with travel or hotel. I am so glad I went with them and will choose them again for my future vacation bookings!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Award

A Ticket To Paradise Pricing

A Ticket To Paradise Price Rates

A Ticket To Paradise FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance