Crystal Lake, IL 60014 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About A Ticket To Paradise

We are destination wedding specialists, with expertise and experience you won’t find elsewhere. We invite you to browse our website and learn more about us, the couples we’ve worked with, how we can help you, and what we suggest your first steps should be.

Our services include helping you choose the right location, planning every detail, navigating any pitfalls and stepping you through the etiquette of how to include your friends and family. We work with only the most consistent and highly rated resorts and suppliers, and understand the unique ways in which they do business in other countries.

A destination wedding isn’t right for everyone, but if it’s right for you, we are too.

Follow A Ticket To Paradise on

wedding5

7 Reviews for A Ticket To Paradise

• Hannah

Hannah N. · Married on 11/01/2020

Managed our destination wedding logistics flawlessly

Darcy was a pleasure to work with! Her communication was clear and quick always, she coordinated the travel and booking of 50 guests for our Punta Cana destination wedding, helped us select a resort giving us info and price quotes, got my husband and I compensated for our entire stay, created our wedding website, and even researched and communicated with the private venue we eventually selected for our wedding. She was totally amazing and made the entire process so easy for me! I felt very relaxed planning because I knew I had an expert on my side and could direct all guests’ questions to her. They all loved having her help! She helped me every step of the way and I really can’t recommend her services highly enough!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

I'm going to be married this May 20th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. My friend referred me to Darcy with A Ticket to Paradise. Having someone else coordinate all of my guests travel was a HUGE weight off my shoulders. She set them all up with there flights and room booking. She worked directly with my wedding coordinator in the Dominican to help make arrangements. She was VERY quick to respond with any questions or concerns I had and always put me at ease. If anyone is looking to have a destination wedding and needs a 'get things done' kind of lady, Darcy is your girl!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Terri · Married on 06/24/2016

There are not enough "Stars" to describe "A Ticket to Paradise. Neither my guests or myself had to do anything. They were beyond helpful and professional. I never realized how difficult it was to plan a wedding out of the country. Darcy spent endless hours, days, weeks and months making our day beyond perfect. All communication was narrowed down thru her and zero pressure or stress on myself. A Ticket to Paradise handled everything, flights, rooms, food, excursions, flowers, hair, makeup, music, and everything else needed for the perfect wedding. I appreciated the blunt honesty and truth when I would come up with unrealistic and unaffordable ideas. If you are considering a Wedding, A Ticket to Paradise is the only place I would recommend.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Award

A Ticket To Paradise Pricing

A Ticket To Paradise Price Rates

A Ticket To Paradise FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    Central America
    Dominican Republic
    Hawaii
    Mexico
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

• Crystal Lake, 60014 See on map
    Location of (A Ticket To Paradise)