2405 W PEPPERIDGE CT, La Porte, IN 46350 Map · Phone number

About Save the Date Vacations

SAVE THE DATE VACATIONS focuses on providing excellent service, while focusing on your unique budget and needs. I will make sure your honeymoon or destination wedding is truly memorable.

Unlike booking websites, I'll go above and beyond to make sure all your needs are met and all your questions are answered. And there will never be any hidden costs.

I work closely with many of the top travel suppliers. I'll use my training to keep you informed of the newest resort features and amenities. Not to mention, I have access to all the latest deals and special offers.

From hotels to resorts, airlines to cruises, rental cars to group vacations, domestic to international, adventure to destination weddings, whatever your wants are I will work extensively to make your trip perfect.

Contact me to plan all your future vacations.

Follow Save the Date Vacations on

nowlarimarpuntacana
th
junior suite pool access
nowlarimarpuntacana
th
junior suite pool access

Save the Date Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance