CP Travel and Cruising

Warrenville, Illinois View map Visit website

CP Travel and Cruising is a travel agency in Warrenville, Illinois, that has helped people achieve the travel experience of their dreams for over eight years. Owned by Cheryl and Randy Price, CP Travel finds itself based in personal relationships. Cheryl and Randy work with you throughout the entire process from the initial contact until the day you return home. CP Travel even conducts business from resorts or cruise ships from time to time, giving the owners a personal experience you won’t find anywhere else.

Experience

Cheryl and Randy started CP Travel after Cheryl spent time planning getaways for families and friends and had the urge to become a travel professional. Their combined certifications include AM Resorts Master Agent, Certified Romance Travel Forum Specialist, Certified Sandals Resorts Specialist, Charter Member Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Association (DWHSA), CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) ACD Certification, College of DuPage Travel and Tourism Certificates, Disney College of Knowledge, Hawaii Travel Specialist, Princess Cruise Specialist, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Specialist, and Signature Travel Network Affiliate.

CP Travel and Cruising specializes in cruises, destination weddings, family trips, group travel and tours, honeymoons, and romantic trips. They offer emergency assistance and travel insurance for your trip/event. CP Travel has experience working with destinations in Alaska, Australia, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, New Zealand, North America, Pacific Islands, and West Europe.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Mexico
North America
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

• Tina
    Tina Married on 07/13/2019

Honeymoon experience

Cheryl did an amazing job finding a honeymoon in our price range for me and my husband to enjoy together as a newly wedd couple. The room was beautiful, the service of the people on the resort was wonderful we had no issues with anything. I would recommend her help on trips.

CP Travel and Cruising's reply:

Thanks Tina! I'm glad you enjoyed your honeymoon. Valentin is a gorgeous resort! Thank you for allowing us to "send you away"!
    Cheryl Price cheryl@cptravel.net
  • vicki
    Vicki Married on 10/06/2018

Great, personable, knownable, and caring travel agent

We booked with CP Travel and cruising for our honeymoon. The company was very helpful narrowing down the locations and times we could go based our requests. My husband and I had not been out of the county before our honeymoon or to an all Inclusive resort. A few weeks before we were scheduled to leave I saw multiple bad reviews on TripAdvisor about our resort that people were becoming ill during their stay. I immediately contacted CP Travel and within a few hours they provided us other options to switch our resort. They switched our resort with no problem, and we had an amazing time. It was so easily and helpful I would higly recommend CP Travel.

CP Travel and Cruising's reply:

Thank you Vicki and Jonathan! It was my pleasure to help with your honeymoon. When you expressed some concerns I didn't want a single thing to stress you out before your trip. It looks like your second selection was perfect! The pictures you shared with us from your trip were amazing!

Thank you for allowing us to "send you away"!
    Cheryl Price, CP Travel and Cruising
    cheryl@cptravel.net
    www.cptravel.net
    Andrea Married on 09/09/2018
    Our experience with Cheryl and Randy has been excellent! They helped us every step of the way to plan our amazing (and extravagant) honeymoon to the UAE and Maldives. Those 17 days were a dream come true! We even asked them to meet with us to go through the travel documents because neither my husband or I has traveled outside the country before and they were more than willing to do so! We will definitely be using CP Travel again for our next adventure!

CP Travel and Cruising's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Andrea and Anthony! Planning your honeymoon to the UAE and Maldives was such a pleasure. I pictured us experiencing the trip right along with you! Your posts, pictures and texts were amazing! Looking forward to "sending you away" on another adventure! Cheryl Price

Warrenville Warrenville, Illinois, 60555
Location of (CP Travel and Cruising)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding