Warrenville, Warrenville, IL 60555 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About CP Travel and Cruising

CP Travel and Cruising is a travel agency in Warrenville, Illinois, that has helped people achieve the travel experience of their dreams for over eight years. Owned by Cheryl and Randy Price, CP Travel finds itself based in personal relationships. Cheryl and Randy work with you throughout the entire process from the initial contact until the day you return home. CP Travel even conducts business from resorts or cruise ships from time to time, giving the owners a personal experience you won’t find anywhere else.

Experience

Cheryl and Randy started CP Travel after Cheryl spent time planning getaways for families and friends and had the urge to become a travel professional. Their combined certifications include AM Resorts Master Agent, Certified Romance Travel Forum Specialist, Certified Sandals Resorts Specialist, Charter Member Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Association (DWHSA), CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) ACD Certification, College of DuPage Travel and Tourism Certificates, Disney College of Knowledge, Hawaii Travel Specialist, Princess Cruise Specialist, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Specialist, and Signature Travel Network Affiliate.

CP Travel and Cruising specializes in cruises, destination weddings, family trips, group travel and tours, honeymoons, and romantic trips. They offer emergency assistance and travel insurance for your trip/event. CP Travel has experience working with destinations in Alaska, Australia, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, New Zealand, North America, Pacific Islands, and West Europe.

Follow CP Travel and Cruising on

CP Travel and Cruising 7
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 07/13/2019

Honeymoon experience

Cheryl did an amazing job finding a honeymoon in our price range for me and my husband to enjoy together as a newly wedd couple. The room was beautiful, the service of the people on the resort was wonderful we had no issues with anything. I would recommend her help on trips.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    CP Travel and Cruising 14
    CP Travel and Cruising 15

CP Travel and Cruising's reply:

Thanks Tina! I'm glad you enjoyed your honeymoon. Valentin is a gorgeous resort! Thank you for allowing us to "send you away"!
    Cheryl Price cheryl@cptravel.net
  • vicki

vicki · Married on 10/06/2018

Great, personable, knownable, and caring travel agent

We booked with CP Travel and cruising for our honeymoon. The company was very helpful narrowing down the locations and times we could go based our requests. My husband and I had not been out of the county before our honeymoon or to an all Inclusive resort. A few weeks before we were scheduled to leave I saw multiple bad reviews on TripAdvisor about our resort that people were becoming ill during their stay. I immediately contacted CP Travel and within a few hours they provided us other options to switch our resort. They switched our resort with no problem, and we had an amazing time. It was so easily and helpful I would higly recommend CP Travel.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    CP Travel and Cruising 16
    CP Travel and Cruising 17

CP Travel and Cruising's reply:

Thank you Vicki and Jonathan! It was my pleasure to help with your honeymoon. When you expressed some concerns I didn't want a single thing to stress you out before your trip. It looks like your second selection was perfect! The pictures you shared with us from your trip were amazing!

Thank you for allowing us to "send you away"!
    Cheryl Price, CP Travel and Cruising
    cheryl@cptravel.net
    www.cptravel.net

CP Travel and Cruising FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance