A Storybook Image

Trumbull, CT View map

A Storybook Image is your ultimate photography and videography resource. Our photographers capture every important moment with style, professionalism, and a uniquely candid eye. As your one-stop photography and videography establishment, we specialize on matching our clients needs and style to one (or more) of our many photographers and videographers. Many focus on a photojournalistic style of shooting… and bring years of experience to their work at A Storybook Image.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Nina Married on 06/02/2018
    Wow! I can't say enough how happy I am to have had Rachel shoot my wedding. She is amazing. She remembered the names of my Bridal Party so she could address them personally when taking photos. She was there for all the best shots but not in the way. She took all my guests requests for goofy photos with ease. She is certainly a professional. The best part of it all was the night of my wedding she posted the most beautiful picture from the ceremony on Facebook. Talk about a quick turn around. I've heard of brides waiting months and months for their photos. Highly recommended
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 04/09/2017
    Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! Rachel was very easy to get in touch with as well as flexible, accommodating and helpful. Our photographer was Shaina Lee and she is amazing!!! She kept us on schedule, is so creative, fun, and she is so talented! We did an engagement shoot with her which was a lot of fun and our photos were stunning! We have received all of our wedding photos and it has only been 2 weeks and they exceeded our expectations! They truly took our breath away.
    Alayna Married on 10/19/2013
    A Storybook Image covered my wedding and the pictures I have seen are all phenomenal! I am not a fan of being photographed and prefer to be behind the camera so I am usually uncomfortable when people are taking pictures of me. Rachel made me feel at ease and she was able to capture some really amazing moments. I would recommend ASI to anyone in a heartbeat!

A Storybook Image's reply:

Thank you Alayna! :)

35 Corporate Drive Suite 1035, Suite 1035 Trumbull, CT, 06611
2036125044
Location of (A Storybook Image)

A Storybook Image frequently asked questions

What photography styles does A Storybook Image offer?

A Storybook Image offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does A Storybook Image offer?

A Storybook Image offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does A Storybook Image offer for wedding events?

A Storybook Image offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend A Storybook Image and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

A Storybook Image is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding