232 Ohio Street, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 Map · Phone number

About A Sparkling Event By Gayle

Now that you are engaged or know of someone who is, let me say "Congratulations!" The next few months or year will be the most exciting. You can choose to have them stress free and memorable by choosing me to help you and your family.
I’ll make sure your wedding day is everything you ever dreamed of.
Planning and coordinating a wedding can be an extremely hectic process. I handle every detail, freeing you and your family to savor every moment. I can help you with any or all of the following:

Facility & Vendor Selection and Coordination – florists, photographers, caterers, wedding locations,DJ's & others

Ceremony Planning – invites, music, readings, celebrants

Day of Wedding On-site Coordination – making sure everything goes smoothly, so you can relax and enjoy the day

Whether you want your occasion to be large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary, you can have peace of mind knowing that I’ll be by your side making sure all the details are handled beautifully.

Please contact me to learn more about my services, to make sure I am available for your date, and to schedule a preliminary consultation. I look forward to meeting you.

Gayle Merrill

IMG0725
012511120900

13 Reviews for A Sparkling Event By Gayle

Erica · Married on 04/30/2016

Gayle was the "day of coordinator" for our wedding at the end of April of this year in San Diego and she was truly a godsend! She met with my now-husband and I in person before we hired her and we could tell right away that she knew exactly what she was doing. She went through her role in the whole process and her calm, organized demeanor was SO appreciated when I as the bride was just about to get far too overwhelmed with it all. From the moment we hired her, she was readily available via text message and email at practically any hour of any day. Although she was only our "day of," she was helping me with reminders and organization for MONTHS prior to the wedding! All the little details I would've forgotten about and / or stressed out about making perfect..I could just totally let go when I told Gayle because I knew she was tediously taking notes in her binder she'd be bringing to our wedding. It was obvious that she truly cared about getting every detail exactly as we had envisioned it. She recommended excellent vendors for the spots we hadn't filled yet, contacted all of our vendors to ensure everyone's timeline was perfect, attended the tasting at the hotel's restaurant with us (to be that voice of reason when I was debating too intensely about different napkin foldings, linens, and salad choices), spent countless hours responding to all of my "oh and this too..." texts that seemed to never end the week prior to the wedding, and ran our ceremony rehearsal seamlessly (which, might I add, is NOT an easy task with my excited bunch of family and friends)! Plus Gayle handled a few semi-emergency situations like a pro, all without informing me about any of them, which I absolutely loved learning about after (one of those situations being that my now-husband realized he left his tux shirt at home when he arrived at the hotel about 30min from home!). Gayle is simply an incredible woman who loves weddings and this love shines brightly through her work!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 07/06/2016

Gayle was beyond AMAZING! I was referred to Gayle by the Sheraton & decided to give her a call, when my Husband & I met with Gayle, I immediately knew that this is who I absolutely needed to be there on my wedding day. She was so fun and friendly and knowledgeable, so It made me so comfortable knowing she would be helping me on my wedding day. I hired Gayle for the day of services, but honestly, her help was non stop. I was constantly emailing her, calling here and sending her text messages, no matter what, she was so helpful and was there to remind me to relax and remember that this was mine and my husband's wedding day & that what we wanted was all that mattered. I remember the day of the wedding, she was there on time & she immediately started handling anything and everything. Anything I started worrying about, she would just smile and say, I'll handle it. That was seriously the BEST thing I could hear all day from her. She did a great job coordinating the wedding party, the guests and me! When the ceremony was over, my Husband and I went to see the ballroom before anyone else & I was so upset because my cake was missing the flowers that were supposed to be there. Kid you not, Gayle took scissors and cut some flowers off the centerpieces and added flowers to my cake. That makes me laugh and smile to this day because this lady is like a fairy Godmother of weddings. I was waiting to enter the room and I completely forgot my lip gloss & here comes Gayle pulling lip gloss out of her pocket and told me "pick a color". I would highly recommend Gayle. She was absolutely wonderful & she can honestly handle anything. I thank Gayle so much for helping make our wedding day as beautiful & care free as possible, because it truly was a day I will never forget. If you want a fun, fabulous & carefree wedding, HIRE GAYLE!

Sent on 02/08/2014

I got married on 06/01/13 in San Diego, and Gayle was wonderful!!! I hired her on the spot for day-of wedding coordination, she was just so sweet, kind, and professional, and I'm so glad I did! Gayle did SO much more than just the day-of. She made the day and rehearsal dinner run perfectly, picking up/setting up items, place cards, favors, etc....she made sure all of my BM and my personal items made it to the reception, she made sure we had food and cake to go, she kept the whole reception on schedule and running smoothly. All I did on my wedding day was have fun and enjoy it, I didn't worry about a single logistical detail because Gayle and her assistant took care of EVERYTHING. She honestly thought of so much that I never would have as the Bride. I had been hesitant to hire a coordinator for the expense, but she was without a doubt the best vendor we hired! Looking back I would have hired her for the whole process, and for everything that she really does, her prices are definitely reasonable! Thank-you Gayle for everything!!!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Award

A Sparkling Event By Gayle FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2699.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Viral Booth™ Orange County
    Viral Booth™ Orange County Photo Booths

A Sparkling Event by Gayle is a very special event planning company. They are very careful to not overlook any detail and go above and beyond to make sure every event is perfect. They are a fantastic company!

• 232 Ohio Street Lake Elsinore, 92530 See on map
    Servicing Southern California, Arizona, Montana and wherever you want me to go!!!