4041 E Meadow Creek Way, Queen Creek, AZ 85240 Map · Phone number

About A Simple Touch Wedding Decor

Your wedding being a complete success is our obsession. If you like simplicity you'll love us. If you want confidence going into your big day, then let us bring poise and elegance to you and your wedding. No matter what phase of planning you're in, you'll find our services and experience a must. Your pricing is upfront and simple. Quotes for your custom wedding are always free. Your wedding will be unique to you and to us. Please trust in our "Touch" and give us a call today or visit us at asimpletouchwedding.com. Thanks.

bfb5a0da9cce65b8 1235235077115 wide ceiling
Wedding cake
IMG6569
bfb5a0da9cce65b8 1235235077115 wide ceiling

10 Reviews for A Simple Touch Wedding Decor

Molly is absolutely amazing! She goes above and beyond and makes everything she touches look beautiful. She knows how to make any venue or church look amazing, and just the way you'd like it. She's very reasonably priced and is willing to work around your budget. I highly recommend her. I still keep getting compliments on how pretty our reception was with her decorations.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Molly is an amazingly talented wedding planner! She did such an amazing job taking the LDS church chapel I got married in and made it look completely gorgeous! She goes over and above what you ask and really made my wedding day extra special!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Aleata · Married on 12/28/2010

Molly and her crew was amazing! She transformed our venue into my dream wedding. She saw my vision and ran with it and the complimetns are still coming from all my quests! They loved, loved, loved it! no one loved it more than my husband and i! She made our sday simply perfect and took any possibility of stress out of our day! I highly reccomend Molly if you are looking for someone to heklp you out with coordinating and a defienite necessity if you don't want to have to worry about decorating, set-up and take down! Simply Amazing!

Sent on 01/03/2011

Award

A Simple Touch Wedding Decor FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

• 4041 E Meadow Creek Way Queen Creek, 85240 See on map