About A Red Rose

We WOW your guests, not your wallet
At  A Red Rose quality and affordability go hand in hand. We "Wow" your guests not your wallet. There are several ways we do this. Firstly we buy directly from the growers. We buy for less therefore we sell for less. We guarantee the best prices, and we only use the highest premium grade of flowers. Secondly, we use your table centers to decorate your ceremony. Almost all the flowers can be used twice, and then the columns we use to bring the WOW factor to the ceremony, and the risers on the tables, of which we have 12 to chose from, are a FREE rental.    We also have specialty linens, chair covers, color coordinating sashes, overlays and napkins, along with table cloths of various colors.    With the services we offer along with our unbeatable prices, we really do bring the WOW factor to every part of your wedding. Making your wedding, the day of your dreams.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (6)
Flower Petals (6)
Chuppah Decor (4)
Non-Floral (3)

Sylvia and her team are the best!!! I planned on getting married in November in South Carolina but after my mom got very ill we decides to plan a wedding in two weeks down here. Our conversations ran late sometimes and I am sure I seemed a little hectic but everything turned out just stunning! The lilies, roses, peonies were just breathtaking and smelled amazing ! She knew exactly what we needed to make everything tie in.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Briana, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were perfect, so beautiful and fresh. Linen and setup was exactly what I envisioned

Profile Picture Michell, 11/9/17, 3 Reviews

Flower Girl Baskets
Single Flowers
7 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Red Rose earns my highest recommendation!

Very reliable and professional to work with.

I Have worked MANY weddings with Silvia and her "A Red Rose Staff". Her entire company always has the latest designs along with all the classics. Her flowers are always the freshest. The brides continually comment on Silvia and her designs, to even me, the photographer! From witnessing, Silvia seems to always have this special relationship with the brides, it is such a pleasure to always see she and them connect so fondly on the wedding day. I also love working with A Red Rose because they are always WELL ON TIME. I seen some nightmares.. I definitely, endorse A Red Rose highly. Flowers for ANY occasion? Call A Red Rose and get it done RIGHT!

I've worked with Charlotte and can say she is a pro I enjoy working with. She does a beautiful job with linens.

Great service!

Events

605 Belvedere Road, Suite 11, Suite 213, West Palm Beach, FL 33405   See On Map
561-615-1578 (phone)
By appointment
A Red Rose is a wedding florist from South Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, and Boca Raton. A Red Rose is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in affordable quality wedding flowers, and offer linens and unique wedding rental items.