444 Ave A, Key Largo, FL 33037 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Little Taste of The Keys

HI I am Cheryl! I have over 25 years of experience catering in the Florida Keys. I have streamlined A Little Taste of The Keys into a new and innovative catering company! We specialize in grazing tables, backdrops and hor'dourves. Check us out www.graze.love !! We are a perfect choice for smaller more casual affairs for foodies! We would love to chat with you!

Follow A Little Taste of The Keys on

Buffet
e55d19729bdc27a4 1527484796 0dbb7f55d6d81d56 1527484795 cdda33b30db0cd84 152748

10 Reviews for A Little Taste of The Keys

Christine · Married on 04/08/2017

I went with a full HorD'Oeurves menu for our wedding guests with three different dessert selections. Cheryl was wonderful, the staff was on time, and set up was beautiful. Everyone was very impressed and loved the selections I choose. I was so happy I went with A little Taste of The Keys for my destination wedding celebration.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Jillian · Married on 10/10/2015

Cheryl from LTOK was nothing short of AMAZING. Planning a destination wedding is stressful, and Cheryl was always readily available for emailing back and forth, and answering my million and one questions. Besides her professionalism, and kindness, Cheryl's food speaks for itself. Everything is so fresh and made from scratch. I received so many compliments on my food, both rehearsal dinner and wedding dinner. Her and her team did an amazing job. The variety in my menu was what I enjoyed most, and nothing was unobtainable with LTOK. I created my dream menu, and Cheryl said "Of course we can do that!". I had everything from sushi to pulled pork sliders to grilled steak and fresh salads. I wanted to have something for everyone, and Cheryl completely understood my vision. I would highly recommend LTOK to anyone, and if you are looking for the freshest, most delicious food, look no further! 8 out of 5 stars, definitely.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Julia · Married on 10/10/2015

If you are looking for the perfect food for your Keys destination wedding, trust me, look no further! Finding Little Taste of the Keys on the internet was a blessing! My daughter (the bride), sister (the critic) and I travelled there a year before her wedding for a tasting field trip with several caterers. While all were very good, LTOK chef/owner Cheryl prepared a tasting that was simply outstanding! Her Farm-to-fork fresh dishes, made with love, and served with detailed attention, were perfectly delicious! Always available, she offered planning tips, guided us through every step and delivered spectacular food for both the rehearsal dinner and reception. She is professional, very kind, connected in the area and a gifted chef. Without hesitation, I highly recommend her and her energetic, friendly staff (which guests complimented) as the perfect chef to create and prepare the food for your dream wedding! 10 stars!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

A Little Taste of The Keys FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 25.00
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 8.00
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Stations
    Tapas
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Asian
    Caribbean
    Seafood
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Little Taste of The Keys 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Donna Dietrich Photography Wedding Photographers

A Little Taste of the Keys serves up fresh, delicious and beautiful looking food. Cheryl Martin sources most of her ingredients from local farmers, fishermen and provisioners for the freshest food with an emphasis on local Keys cuisine. If A Little Taste of the Keys caters your wedding, you and your guests will truly enjoy the food!

• Keys Dream Weddings Wedding Planners

This is the best caterer in the Florida Keys! Creative menus, beautiful presentation and most important of all - Wonderful Food

• 444 Ave A Key Largo, FL, 33037 See on map
    Location of (A Little Taste of The Keys)

A Little Taste of The Keys frequently asked questions

At A Little Taste of The Keys, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At A Little Taste of The Keys, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:

• Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert

What event services does A Little Taste of The Keys offer for weddings?

A Little Taste of The Keys offers the following event services for weddings:

• Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does A Little Taste of The Keys provide for weddings?

A Little Taste of The Keys offers the following catering services for weddings:

• Breakfast / Brunch
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Stations
  • Tapas

What types of cuisine can you find at A Little Taste of The Keys?

At A Little Taste of The Keys, you can find the following types of cuisine:

• American
  • Asian
  • Caribbean
  • Seafood

What dietary needs can be accomodated at A Little Taste of The Keys?

At A Little Taste of The Keys, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:

• Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of food and beverage items does A Little Taste of The Keys provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, A Little Taste of The Keys offers the following food and beverage items:

• Linens

What percentage of users recommend A Little Taste of The Keys and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

A Little Taste of The Keys is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does A Little Taste of The Keys offer?

A Little Taste of The Keys currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.