A Knight Rider Limousine Service

433 East Chippewa Street, Cadott, WI 54727 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About A Knight Rider Limousine Service

Since the mid 1980's, A Knight Rider Limousine Service has serviced the Chippewa Valley and surrounding areas in West Central Wisconsin, including Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls and Menomonie and locally owned and operated in Cadott Wisconsin. We have earned a reputation with our customers for delivering competitive pricing, professional, courteous service and knowledge of the business. We have a limousine or LimBUSine for every size party, from 10 to 26!! We are members of the Cadott Chamber of Commerce and the Wisconsin Limousine Association.

Follow A Knight Rider Limousine Service on

9 Reviews for A Knight Rider Limousine Service

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Knight Rider for our wedding a few weeks ago. Bruce arrived on time, and took us everywhere we needed to be. He stayed with the vehicle so we could leave our personal items with him during pictures and the ceremony. Everything was clean and professional, and our bridal party had a great time in the Knight Rider!

Sent on 01/17/2017

A Knight Rider Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Lauren and Trevor for all the great reviews!! Best wishes on your marriage!!

Betsy · Married on 08/29/2015

They were very easy to get a hold of and make plans very early on in my planning process! Were flexible with times we needed to have rides.

Sent on 12/05/2014

A Knight Rider Limousine Service's reply:

I has been my pleasure working with you Betsy!! We look forward to transporting your guests to and from your wedding venue next year!!

Cassandra · Married on 06/27/2015

I highly recommend this company based on their stellar customer service! We have only booked with them for our upcoming wedding and have yet to actually use them. We have been working with Karen and she has been prompt, beyond fair and just a pleasure to do business with! In the Wedding industry where everyone is quick to hike up their prices and overcharge this company has extremely fair and competitive pricing. I will use them for all my future needs!

Sent on 03/26/2015

A Knight Rider Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Cassandra!! I try to make reserving a limousine/LimBUSine as easy as possible. With all the years doing this, I know random issues pop up and IF I am able to juggle the schedule to accommodate changes, I do!! We look forward to working with you and getting your guests from their hotels to your wedding venue!! Best WISHES!!

A Knight Rider Limousine Service Pricing

A Knight Rider Limousine Service Price Rates

A Knight Rider Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Shuttle
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Fiber Optic Lighting, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Knight Rider Limousine Service 1
    25% off Wedding Day
    Reserve a Bachelor or Bachelorette Party with us for at least 4 hours and receive 25% off Wedding Day!! Reserve both Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties with us for at least 4 hours and receive 50% off Wedding Day!!

• 433 East Chippewa Street Cadott, WI 54727 See on map