30321 State Hwy 27, Cashton, WI 54619 Map · Phone number

About Cinderella Carriage LLC

Have you ever dreamt of riding in an elegant carriage with a magnificent black horse?

This could be you!  A beautifully decorated carriage, an impeccably groomed black Percheron horse, decorations on the horse designed to match you wedding colors (braided mane/tail), a spotless show harness with shiny patent leather/stainless steel accents, and a professionally attired driver and assistant.  We offer wedding packages anywhere in Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota.   We are fully insured and cover any permits if required.  We would love to take part in your special event!  Let us know what you have in mind and we will put together a package just for you!

Other couples have also viewed

• VIP LIMOUSINE

2 Reviews for Cinderella Carriage LLC

• McKayla

Mckayla P. · Married on 09/12/2020

Highly Recommend

This was the highlight of my whole wedding, something people will always remember my wedding by. Made me feel like a total princess. The carriage had a clear cover over it for the rain so we didn't get wet. The horses were the most beautiful! Lynn was professional and she had an assistant with her who gave us champagne after we got married. My guests got to go on rides after we did and they loved it as well. They traveled almost 3 hours for us. Best decision I made.

Sent on 10/05/2020

The highlight of my wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend Cinderella Carriage LLC. Iynn was awesome to work with. The horse was beautiful and the carriage made me feel like a princess. Thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Cinderella Carriage LLC FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Horse and Carriage
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    No Min.

• 30321 State Hwy 27 Cashton, 54619 See on map
    Location of (Cinderella Carriage LLC)