1910 Skyranch Ave 3032 Jackson St, Oshkosh, WI 54904 Map · Phone number

CadEsc
elegant1

7 Reviews for Elegant Image Limousine

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2017

Elegant Image Limosine had my guests impressed! The stretch-SUV was gorgeous and clean, my guests didn't have to worry about rides (and neither did I)!!! Jerry was super friendly and responsive and worjed worked out exactly what I needed and was willing to pricing it out based on need not a one-price-fits-all overcharging like other places! He was really great to work with and doesn't charge "from garage, to garage" like other places. He came from over an hour away to work with me NO CHARGE!! Easily the best price! Definitely saving money without losing service! Also, he didn't charge extra when we ended up at the hotel 10-15 minutes after the contracted time! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Katie · Married on 09/16/2016

I booked Elegant Image for my wedding and was so happy with my choice. Our driver was on time (actually a little early) and was so courteous. He got us where we needed to go without incident and the vehicle (12-passenger Expedition) was the perfect size for our wedding party even with my giant dress.

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2012

WONDERFUL! Our limo was absolutely fantastic! It was extremely clean, and big! Our limo driver was so great! She was early, and was just so happy! You could tell she loves what she does. She wanted to make sure we had the best experience possible, and we did!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Elegant Image Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4+ Hours, No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 1910 Skyranch Ave, 3032 Jackson St Oshkosh, 54904 See on map