Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Change of Scene

Elegant music for your wedding!

Serving RI and MA, we are a trio of experienced musicians specializing in ceremony music.  A trio of trumpet and strings, we offer classical music, as well as love songs/standards!  Our sound carries well for outdoor ceremonies, but is never too loud for small indoor ceremonies.  We are very familiar with both religious and civic ceremonies. We don't need any accompaniment for masses and can profide vocals if needed.

Choosing experienced musicians assures high-quality, beautiful music at your ceremony!

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Providence

3 Reviews for A Change of Scene

"A Change of Scene" were *EXCELLENT*!! They played at our wedding ceremony and our cocktail hour. I can't even begin to describe the ceremony music -- it was so moving. We got married in a Church, and A Change of Scene made it feel like a royal wedding. The violins & the trumpet - oh my gosh! Also, they are incredibly talented -- we asked them to play music that they picked up with no problem at all.

Amy is also very pleasant to work with and very accomodating. I had a few unique requests, and she helped. Also, I planned my entire wedding myself and am super meticulous, and she was able to answer all the little details & questions I had.

Thank you so much, A Change of Scene!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amy was a reliable and responsive vendor for us. The trio prepared music for our wedding that is not on their typical playlist, but it was spot-on! Thank you for making our ceremony beautiful :)

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I was hesitant to spend money on a trio because I didn't think I could justify the expense, but when I heard the music from A Change of Scene I was hooked. Plus their prices were incredibly fair for three professional and talented performers. They literally transformed our wedding ceremony. The music was flawless and the sound of the trumpet and the violins together is incredible. I never actually met the musicians in person because we made all the arrangements via e-mail, and I was rushed off after the ceremony for pictures. I absolutely loved the fact that all I had to do was tell Amy where and when the wedding would take place and she took care of the rest.

Profile Picture Liz, 4/28/12, 5 Reviews