5029 Mesaview Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89120 Map · Phone number

About A-1 DJ Entertainment, Photography & Video

Here at A-1, we provide DJ, Photo Video Services. We know each other, and offer Discounts on "Bundle Packages" for several services at one time. You are more than free just to hire one of us though, if that's what you need.

We are PROFESSIONALS with PRO Gear - some pictured below (DJ) and we take pride in our work. We do this FULL-TIME, this is our business, our life. Here at A-1, we work as our own people. We do not hire out just anyone. We are a team of 6 people, and that's it! NO ONE ELSE! Know whom you are hiring! We have 4 photographers, (Michelle and her 3 assistants) and 1 Videographer (Ruth) and 1 DJ (Lee)

We all have current licenses, and insurance. As far as DJ, Lee uses all CD's - no Laptop, and no iPod... (lol) We DO have a small office in town if you want to meet there, or we can meet anywhere you want to introduce ourselves and get information on Your Event and you information on Us and our Company. It's up to YOU... We are a LOCAL Company with a LOCAL number and ONLY the workers listed above. We are proud to say we are not a "Nationwide" Company nor are we a local Multi-Op Company Sending out the work to several people or other companies.....

Our prices are standard, and work for ALL events! The upgrades are simple - and Photography includes More Shots or More Prints of the shots took, or special photos/englargements. Video is more DVD's or Video Tapes of your Event or Wedding - and for DJ it is more lighting or DVD-Music Videos and/or Karaoke. Note for DJ - Lee always brings a good sound system to ALL events! Don't fall prey to some companies whom say "We'll Bring a Sound Syatem that works best for your event, and you can upgrade it if you want to" Lee always uses the best and just lowers the levels for smaller events! So look, there's no worries, our prices are our prices, not a starting point that only goes up after you book us with all this extra stuff and upgrades and add-ons that we throw at you after we're hired. And we will work with your budget should you need help. Just ask. We are here for YOU! We will admit we are not one of the cheapest companies in town, but we are also not near the highest-priced. We provide QUALITY SERVICES, and hope this shows. If you want to hire a cheap company, for a small price, keep in mind that's the kind of service you will get. No one of "Quality" service gives it away for pennies on the dollar by charging very low prices!

As far as our Models, they can work at a Wedding to "Liven Up" the night and make it more memorable, or can work Conventions - or even "House Parties", or "Night Clubs/Raves." Yes, they are experienced, and do it all. As we like to say "Only the Best" at A-1, and these girls have the looks and experience as a model to prove that!

Thanks for reading this - see below pictures for more information - and feel free to call or e-mail Lee for more information. Remember - Don't just hire anyone to "Entertain" you and your guests... Hire A-1 DJ "Entertainment" - where we do what our name says! Don't hire bands or singers with limited playing capabilities and only certain generas available! We play all kinds of music and every type of genera! We look forward to hearing from you, and meeting with you to discuss your needs and our services, and how we can work together to make your day a truly special one you will never forget for the rest of your life!

• Pure Energy Productions Mobile DJ
  • ChoiceSoundLV
  • Las Vegas DJ Service
7376086b2708dbc3 1196356163358 dj 7
A-1 DJ Entertainment, Photography & Video
Men have fun when I DJ also - it's not just all about the Girls!  (No they are NOT Gay)
Men have fun when I DJ also - it's not just all about the Girls! (No they are NOT Gay)
This looks fun doesn't it!  Boy, all this FUN stuff - what to do, what to do?  HIRE LEE!
This looks fun doesn't it! Boy, all this FUN stuff - what to do, what to do? HIRE LEE!
Speaks for itself.  Too much fun - naaaahhh!  Lee from A-1 Was the DJ!
Speaks for itself. Too much fun - naaaahhh! Lee from A-1 Was the DJ!
The Wedding Game - a Staple Many copied from me over the years!  Hire the ORIGINAL Company to start...
The Wedding Game - a Staple Many copied from me over the years! Hire the ORIGINAL Company to start...
Professional Truss System for Extra Lighting!
Professional Truss System for Extra Lighting!
JBL - Yeah Baby!
JBL - Yeah Baby!
Can't Find this in Spencer's lol
Can't Find this in Spencer's lol
7376086b2708dbc3 1196356163358 dj 7

3 Reviews for A-1 DJ Entertainment, Photography & Video

Marissa · Married on 12/06/2008

I called the office at A-1 and got a Voice Mail. I then called the cell and got the same. Initially I was not happy I could not talk to someone but 2 hours later the Owner Called and explained he was at a Party as the DJ and had the phone off.

Boy am I glad he called. I needed Video and Photo services as well, so Lee provided them too. The unique thing was his Mom whom Makes handmade Soaps and Candles. She made for me some of the most unique and best looking Wedding Favors and decorations I have ever seen. And I have been to a few Weddings before. Totally Unexpected. I asked Lee if he has his own hall and minister and catering company too lol

The service was impecable. The music perfect. I admit I had a long list of songs for him, but he played every one and also mixed in his own selections that topped off the night and made the dance party a HUGH success. I mean it's not often you get guests calling me thanking you for a great time. Usually they leave after the cake. BUt Lee has a Wedding Game he did and so many cool things he did all night long. The Custom Intros he made for me and my Hubby. The Theme songs during the events of the night.

It all made sense. This was no cheap Cheesy DJ - it was a Professional DJ that I was happy I hired!!! His Photographer and Video Person really did good too. WOW! The best pictures and Video I have seen in a long time. Many unique poses and the video was done really cool!

I would highly recommend Lee and his team. My company is using him for our Corporate Holiday Party too - I can't wait! Can I please rate Lee a 10? 5 is not enough lol

Thanks again.........

Marissa Palmer

Sent on 12/09/2008

A-1 DJ Entertainment, Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Marissa. Yes, many don't know the extent I go through with their event. There's more than a Consultation and a laptop with Playlists, like some DJ's do. I still use CD's anyways, my friend (a DJ - un named to be nice to him) had his Laptop crap out at one Wedding ewwww... Not for me. I make custom intros for each client based on their likes and tastes... That does take time to produce before the Wedding. I mean there is a lot I do behind the scenes most won't know about and I thank you for noticing some of that woprk and commenting on it! You are the best!

Mary · Married on 07/05/2008

Lee and his team of Photographer & Videographor & Party Gals/Motivators were great! They did exactly what they said they were going to, and everything went off perfectly. All I had to do was "show up" and have a Great and Memorable Wedding - Lee and his team did the rest! The DJ had really fun and unique intros and themed songs for the events like G+Bouq, Grand Entrance and such, and played great music all night. The Sound and lighting system was great also! Photography and Video was superb and I love My Photos and DVD's!

Sent on 07/20/2008

A-1 DJ Entertainment, Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks for the Review... I enjoy making everyone's day one to remember. A day you will cherish for a lifetime. That's my job is to make my clients day perfect, and I am glad to have done that yet again.

Cynthia · Married on 12/10/2009

We were so busy before the wedding to give much pointers.Nevertheless, the videographer was able to do a great job.They were AMAZING....everywhere but never in the way....simply amazing.

Sent on 04/29/2010

A-1 DJ Entertainment, Photography & Video FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• 5029 Mesaview Drive Las Vegas, 89120 See on map
    Location of (A-1 DJ Entertainment, Photography & Video)