Chicago, IL 60615 Map · Phone number

About 8X Entertainment

8X Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Chicago, Illinois. With years of experience, and many services offered, this venue offers tasteful entertainment for your wedding reception. 8X Entertainment is dedicated to working with you, to craft only the very best for your wedding day. Bringing their energy and great music, 8X Entertainment is a great choice for entertainment.

Experience
8X Entertainment was created by DJ 8X. This company has been serving clients for over a decade and holds many positive client reviews.

8X Entertainment offers the following services:

• Variety of genres
  • Packages
  • Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC

Other Services
This vendor also offers the following equipment for your wedding day:

• Disco ball
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting
  • Monogram projection

Location
8X Entertainment is based in Chicago, Illinois, and services the surrounding areas.

501212a6fe136376 1500394689171 35070 2 301
DJ booth
501212a6fe136376 1500394689171 35070 2 301

4 Reviews for 8X Entertainment

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely amazing, did a great job listening to what I wanted and giving me advice from their past weddings. Thomas was a very fun DJ and kept the crowd laughing and dancing all night.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Robert · Married on 05/28/2017

Mr. Williams was very easy to work with, responded to our needs, and provided an exemplary service.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Eboni · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about these guys! They were so professional and accomodating from the first time we contacted them all the way up until our wedding day. Thomas was always very easy to get in contact with and responded to my emails within 24 hours or less. He and his business partner arrived early on the day of the wedding to set up. The music we chose for our ceremony, reception entrance, cake cutting, and first dance was flawless; the music was cut off at the exact time that we asked and it was faded out like we asked. Our reception was a blast! They had so much energy and incorporated fun games that required crowd participation (which was one of my favorite memories from the reception!) We were able to dance to all of our favorite songs and simply enjoy the night stress free! I know this is long winded, but I want everyone to know what an amazing job they did at our wedding and how impressed we were, including our guests!!! If you are considering using their services, then I say go for it and stop searching elsewhere because you won't find a better DJ! You won't be disappointed with those guys!

Sent on 01/07/2017

8X Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Chicago, 60615 See on map