8 Kinds of Smiles

Santa Ana, CA View map
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

8 Kinds of Smiles offers wedding videography services. We're based in Orange County & Los Angeles in Southern California and are also available for travel.

The goal of 8 Kinds of Smiles is to move beyond simple event documentation and to truly capture the emotion, energy, and personality of the event and couple. The special events of our lives should not be simply documented by a camera sitting on a tripod but captured in a way that truly instills the emotion and energy of the event and its participants in the final video piece. This is truly the spirit of 8 Kinds of Smiles and why it exists.

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kara
    Kara C. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We love 8 Kinds of Smiles!

8 Kinds of Smiles captured all the special moments from our wedding to relive for a lifetime! Travis and his assistant were so kind, observant, patient, helpful, and flexible. My husband and I were absolutely in love with our wedding video. Our package included a 4-minute highlights video and 2 hours of raw footage. The highlights video was just the right length for sharing with friends and family, and the raw footage captured so many sweet and silly moments we forgot about or didn’t get a chance to see during our wedding. We are incredibly impressed with their work ethic and talent, and we couldn’t be happier with the end result!
  • Khoi
    Khoi T. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service and experience.

Travis and Anna are an amazing team. They made our wedding day into an event which both me and my wife can remember forever. My wife found 8 Kinds of Smiles through social media and she shared some clips with me. Their style of filming and editing caught my eye almost immediately. They are able to capture the raw emotion and portray it beautifully. When we contacted Travis, he was very professional and timely. He gave us details on every process and was transparent each step of the way. On our wedding day, both Travis and Anna were courteous and resourceful. They worked very well with our photographers, communicating and taking turns with each pose. They made our poses natural by walking us through the process. Both Travis and Anna have a lot of experience with an eye for detail. Travis got our wedding highlight video done in about a week which is VERY fast. The video was well produced and edited. From the video quality, to the recording, to the music; everything was top notch. Travis provided us with the completed project as well as all the raw video and audio files. I've watched the video with my wife many times and it never gets old. If you're looking for a videographer, look no further. 8 Kinds of Smiles will have you smiling more than 8 different ways.
    Tm To Married on 11/06/2021

Highly recommend

Travis and his team are AMAZING. I first contacted him back in 2019 as the videographer for our 2020 wedding and from the very beginning he was professional, approachable, and communicative (which I'm extremely appreciative of!). COVID hit and we had to delay our wedding twice; Travis was completely understanding and was so flexible whenever we reached out about the delays. It was so stressful and demoralizing to have to delay and replan things for our wedding, but we're so thankful that Travis made it so much easier for us.

In terms of quality, we're just amazed at the final product that he delivered. We got the extended cut and added the highlight reel last minute. I HIGHLY recommend the highlight reel. We didn't think we needed one with the extended cut, but Travis did such an amazing job that we're SOOO happy we decided to add it on.

I also cannot overstate how professional Travis was through the whole process: he provided detailed information about the packages, gave us timelines for delivering the final product and payment schedules, and sent us proofs to look over to make sure we're satisfied. Every communication he sent was clear and concise and all my questions were always answered in detail.

Thank you Travis for helping capture our special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Santa Ana, CA, 92707
Location of (8 Kinds of Smiles)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding