Des Moines, IA 50309 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About 5th Photography

I'd like to be your favorite Des Moines Wedding Photographer. I think I can be. I shoot internationally, but my three homes are Des Moines, Croatia and Toronto. I'm really an outstanding photographer, but one thing I can't do is home decor. If that's what you need, this isn't the place for it. Run. Other artistic things I can probably help you with. Back in 2011 I got an idea: 5th Photography. I wanted to be around beautiful and artistic faces. I wanted perfect composition, simple backgrounds, and gorgeous smiles front and center. I couldn't help myself, I had to take photos and create. Person after person gave me a chance and I fell in love with the art of wedding photography.

You'll see some of the older reviews have my former business partner's name. We now run independent businesses and it's now just the Steph show.

When brides are happy, I am happy; it works so well. And I love it. While I photograph a ton of different things, weddings and portraiture are my true loves. Well, that and my three pups...and this guy I want with whom things are brewing...
[...come on universe!]

Love,

Steph Kadlicko.

Follow 5th Photography on

12 Reviews for 5th Photography

• Tess

Tess · Married on 09/26/2015

Steph and Dado are excellent photographers and great to work with. We were happy to find photographers that we were comfortable to be around and had fun with. The engagement photos they did for us turned out absolutely beautiful, and we are very excited to have them shoot our wedding. Of all the photographers we met with, they seemed to understand wedding logistics better than anyone else. During the planning process, they did a great job walking us through the schedule of our wedding day and helping us set realistic expectations for how the day should go. I would highly recommend 5th Photography to anyone wanting beautiful and unique photography with excellent service.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

Steph and Dado are simply amazing! From our initial meeting, to our engagement session and finally wedding day, Steph and Dado made us feel at ease and were a joy to work with. We love our pictures and had such a FUN time working with them! We highly recommend them to any upcoming bride and groom!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Christopher · Married on 09/20/2014

Steph and Dado were amazing! From our first meeting with Steph we knew they would be right for us!

Our engagement session ended up being on a really cold day in November, but they braved the weather with us to get some amazing pictures! Then on our wedding day they did absolutely everything they could to make us happy.

They helped us out with all of the little details that we made on our wedding day, and even brought extra stuff to make certain things even better!

Steph literally came to our rescue when there was an issue at our ceremony. The staff of the adjoining property to our ceremony site was extremely rude to my bride, our bridal party, and all of our guests. Steph put an end to that pretty quick! So thank you for saving us!!!

I wouldn't have had anyone else photograph our wedding than Steph and Dado. Simply amazing!

Sent on 09/24/2014