6333 Pine Lane, Loveland, OH 45140 Map · Phone number

About 513 Photography

513 Photography is me, Pat Strang. I'm a 2012 graduate of the University of Cincinnati's photojournalism program. In addition to being a veteran wedding photographer, I have shot countless news and sports events for newspapers, magazines and online media publications. Through that experience, I've learned to look for the intimate, unscripted moments that capture the emotion of your special day. I'll get you great photos of your wedding, your engagement party, even your rehearsal dinner for a great value. My clients like my work because while we'll get all the classic shots people think of when they think of wedding photography, I'm at my best when you don't know I'm there. It won't feel like you've spent your entire wedding day posing for photos, but you'll have plenty to remember the best day of your life by.

Follow 513 Photography on

pas3468
7eb1f947a1c32770 1378763521398 wedding1bwws

6 Reviews for 513 Photography

Carolyn · event on 09/14/2013

Patrick did an amazing job! Earlier in the day he took pictures with my fiancé and our dog who is unfortunately dying of cancer and he took beautiful pictures to help us always remember him. Throughout the photoshoot he would show us some of the photos that he took and they were outstanding, even before editing! We both felt very much at ease and Cooper loved him, as he did have a handful of treats. Patrick always had creative and fun ideas for pictures and they came out perfectly. Then that even he and my fiancé set up cameras on a tripod and Patrick had it set to a remote so he could take picture while outside on the porch and my fiancé proposed to me, all the while Patrick recorded it on camera! It couldn't have been a better proposal and I love having pictures to remember that day. I recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Adam · event on 09/13/2013

Patrick was amazing! He did everything he said he would and then some. I could not be happier with Patrick and 513 photography.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Nicki · Married on 06/27/2013

Pat did an amazing job. Totally recommend him for your wedding! Pat even traveled 12 hours to Emerald Isle NC to shoot our wedding on the beach. We were extremely satisfied and he did an awesome job!

Sent on 09/23/2013