513 Photography

Loveland, OH View map

513 Photography is me, Pat Strang. I'm a 2012 graduate of the University of Cincinnati's photojournalism program. In addition to being a veteran wedding photographer, I have shot countless news and sports events for newspapers, magazines and online media publications. Through that experience, I've learned to look for the intimate, unscripted moments that capture the emotion of your special day. I'll get you great photos of your wedding, your engagement party, even your rehearsal dinner for a great value. My clients like my work because while we'll get all the classic shots people think of when they think of wedding photography, I'm at my best when you don't know I'm there. It won't feel like you've spent your entire wedding day posing for photos, but you'll have plenty to remember the best day of your life by.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Proofs
    Carolyn Event on: 09/14/2013
    Patrick did an amazing job! Earlier in the day he took pictures with my fiancé and our dog who is unfortunately dying of cancer and he took beautiful pictures to help us always remember him. Throughout the photoshoot he would show us some of the photos that he took and they were outstanding, even before editing! We both felt very much at ease and Cooper loved him, as he did have a handful of treats. Patrick always had creative and fun ideas for pictures and they came out perfectly. Then that even he and my fiancé set up cameras on a tripod and Patrick had it set to a remote so he could take picture while outside on the porch and my fiancé proposed to me, all the while Patrick recorded it on camera! It couldn't have been a better proposal and I love having pictures to remember that day. I recommend him to anyone!
    Adam Event on: 09/13/2013
    Patrick was amazing! He did everything he said he would and then some. I could not be happier with Patrick and 513 photography.
    Nicki Married on 06/27/2013
    Pat did an amazing job. Totally recommend him for your wedding! Pat even traveled 12 hours to Emerald Isle NC to shoot our wedding on the beach. We were extremely satisfied and he did an awesome job!

6333 Pine Lane Loveland, 45140
Location of (513 Photography)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding