6119 Greenville Avenue #203, Dallas, TX 75206 Map · Phone number

About 4 Flashes Photo Booth Dallas

4 FLASHES PHOTO BOOTHS are authentic photo booths that combine the best of traditional design and modern technology. We believe your guests deserve a true, hard-shelled, luxury photo booth. Our photo booths are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment that is designed to make you and your guests look great. Our photo booths enhance the guest experience and create lasting memories of your event. You guests will leave with their photo strips as a reminder of your event that will last long after it is over.

You'll love our all-inclusive pricing!

2 hours $495

3 hours $650

4 hours $795

5 hours $895

* Our minimum is $650 on Saturday evenings.

These prices include:

· Delivery, set up (1 hour before contracted start time) and break down (done 30 minutes after contracted end time)

· 1-2 booth attendants to assist guests with the booth, props and the guestbook

· Unlimited double photo strips for the duration of the event

· Lightning fast printing of the photo strips (20 seconds!)

· Live view monitor in the photo booth to perfect every photo

· Choice of Black & White or Color in every photo session - VERY UNIQUE features!

· Logo provided by client placed on the bottom of every photo strip or we can assist with the design

· Use of all of our fun props such as boas, glasses and hats etc.!

· Flash drive provided to the host including all the photos at the end of the event

· Even the coveted guestbook/photo strip memory book with photo strips and messages from your guests!

· Access to www.4FlashesPhotoBoothDallas.com online gallery

· Real hard-shelled, luxury photo booth. (watch for competitors who claim to be a photo booth and are just a backdrop)

· Extremely responsive and accommodating customer service.

If a client decides to move forward and book with us, we need:

1. A completed contract which can be found on our website through this link: http://www.4flashesphotobooth.com/contract 2. A deposit of $200. This can be paid through paypal (we send you a request) or simply phoned into our office with a credit card.

Once the deposit and contract are received, your date is officially reserved. The balance is due 14 days before the event. We love forward to working with you and being a part of your big day!

Follow 4 Flashes Photo Booth Dallas on

ThompsonWedding61321

3 Reviews for 4 Flashes Photo Booth Dallas

• Christina

Christina · Married on 05/18/2012

Amazing customer service! Easy breezy to deal with and while they may be a little more than the other photo booth companies it was worth it. The staff encouraged everyone to get in the booth, the guest book that they send you home with is great! As a bride you don't get your pics back for many weeks so it was fun to sit in bed with my hubby after the wedding and go through the book and see everyone's pic and special notes to us!

The booth prints two copies of the pic so your guests get to take home a copy and one goes in the guest book - this make a great favor and it's already paid for! No need to buy another favor for the table!

You'll also get a flashdrive of the pics that were taken so you can upload them to facebook and tag your friends - fun!

I'm glad the staff reminded me to get in the booth the night of - I almost forgot! So I have some fun pics with my guests and my hubby! The props were amazing too!

The best thing about this booth is the size! I've been to many weddings where the photo booth is small and may only have one chair so it's hard for everyone to get in - 4 Flashes has a bench so I have one fun picture of my girlfriends who pilled in there - there were like 6 of them! It was great - very roomy!!!

Kristen was great in helping me design my photo booth logo. As a bride you have so many things to checkoff your list and creating an image for the bottom of our photo strip was the last thing on my mind. But, you want to tie it all together and she did! I sent her a copy of our save the date and wedding invitation and told her a little about our decorations and she create a cute design that looks like it took weeks to make! LOL

Book them - you and your guest will have a blast!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Laura · Married on 03/03/2012

I very much enjoyed working with Kristen she alwasy answered all of my questions and responded to all of my emails.

Sent on 03/29/2012

ruth · Married on 10/06/2012

Very responsive and easy to work with and book. I worked with Kristen, and she was great. They have really professional, high quality equipment and provided great props, a guest book and a flash drive with all images at the end of the reception. Guests of all ages LOVED the photo booth. It was a fun entertainment option for everyone and they could take as many pictures as they wanted.

Sent on 10/17/2012

4 Flashes Photo Booth Dallas FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Props
  • What photo booth items are available?

• 6119 Greenville Avenue, #203 Dallas, 75206 See on map
    Location of (4 Flashes Photo Booth Dallas)