5347 Noyack Way, Sacramento, CA 95835 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About 333 Music LLC

333 Music LLC is a wedding DJ company located in Sacramento, California, and services the surrounding areas. The dynamic duo of DJ Klean and MC Tauros offers family-friendly services and provides high-quality equipment to give the best performance possible. 333 Music LLC works closely with all clients to take the stress out of the couple’s big day. We have been in the Entertainment Indusrty for over 30 Years. We motivate your guests and make them want to HAVE FUN!

With a wide range of wedding packages and services to choose from, 333 Music Llc can tailor their performance to best suit any crowd and special event. No matter what music genre the couple prefers, the DJ and MC specialize in many genres from club, country, oldies, jazz, top 40, indie, and more. Our wide range of music genres is sure to keep all guests happy and dancing all night long. Again! We have been in the Entertainment Indusrty for over 30 Years. We motivate your guests and make them want to HAVE FUN!

• PA System
  • Clean No Profanity edited music
  • Custom editing of music

Additional Services

• Do-Not-Playlist
  • Mirror Me Photo Booth (NOW AVAILABLE)
Follow 333 Music LLC on

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for 333 Music LLC

Kristi · Married on 04/07/2018

Easy as 1 2 3

Thank goodness a friend referred me to this awesome duo. From the beginning to the end everything was phenomenal. I appreciated the communication, options, Professionalism, cost efficiency and most importantly happy baby girl.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy Yambao · Married on 03/31/2018

Fun and great music!!!

333 Music DJ’d at my wedding. Is was great music and anything that was requested they had it. I have had other friends ask about them to DJ for them. Anytime anyone ask for a DJ I tell them 333 Music got you 😊

Sent on 05/12/2019

333 Music LLC Pricing

333 Music LLC Price Rates

333 Music LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount