Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800

About 28 North Photography

We’re Joel + Sammy Kuhn, high school sweethearts who love love and capturing it any way we can. We’ve turned our dreams into our reality and our passion into our profession, and we’re so blessed to be able to love what we do every day. Weddings are special to us. Our wedding day was hands down the best day of our lives, so we know how important your day is to you. We're grateful we can do this as a team because we thrive off of each other's strengths and creativity.

We love the little moments and the big ones, the intimate feelings, and the personal details that make this day yours. Sammy will most likely tear up during your vows and Joel will probably break it down on the dance floor with your bridal party. We feel truly honored to be able to be welcomed into this sacred day to capture your wedding story and even more blessed to get to know you both.

Photography is more than pretty images to us, it's about capturing the authentic emotion that helps you remember every special moment from your day, for the rest of your lives.
Flowers and dresses and locations make moments pretty, but what makes them truly beautiful is the emotion and heart behind them. There’s not much we love more than seeing couples who are crazy about each other and longing for adventure. To us photography is more than pictures – it’s a way to remind our clients (and ourselves) of the words that were spoken and feelings that were felt at that specific moment in time that seemed to make the world stand still.

We want photography to be more than something you check off the list in your wedding planning. We want our services to be an experience for you that makes you two fall in love again every time you look back on it. You’ll have to be okay with us capturing the messy, genuine, quirky, authentic moments- the ones you’re there for and the ones you miss. The happy and the sad that makes up how truly beautiful you are. Sure, you’ll get the family formals and all the details. But we want to not only show off what your wedding looked like in a stunning way. When you look back at your photos, we want you to remember what it felt like.

That being said, we would love to work with you! It’s truly an honor to be able to capture the most important day of people’s lives. We are eager to work with couples who are adventurous, totally in love and looking for their day to be captured in a unique way. If you think we’re a fit, say hey!

Our work has been featured on: Green Wedding Shoes, Wedding Chicks, Ruffled, Marry Me Tampa Bay, the Celebration Society, Wedding Forward, Mountainside Bride, LooksLikeFilm, Orange Blossom Bride, Orange Appeal, Aisle Society and Grace Loves Lace.

Follow 28 North Photography on

28 North Photography 6
28 North Photography 7
  • Crysta

Crysta Iv Kyrazis · Getting married on 01/03/2020

One of the best and most important decisions of wedding planning!

The wedding photographer was the first big decision I made after getting engaged. We didn't even officially set our date until we picked the photographer, because it was so important. I spent hours scouring weddingwire and theknot trying to find a photographer I liked also at a reasonable price, but it was really hard. Wedding photography is already expensive, and ours was going to be a two-day ceremony! Not easy. 28North kept popping up on my facebook newsfeed from weddings of friends of friends, and I am so so glad it did. I loved their style, and they were absolutely the most reasonably priced photographers I could find for the quality they represented. I was so relieved when they were available for my wedding weekend! I felt safe back then in the knowledge that they'd capture every important moment from our wedding, and looking at my photos now, I have zero regrets. We had a Cambodian ceremony as well as a traditional American wedding/reception, and Joel and Sammy were super patient with learning how to photograph something different---and they were also super patient with my huge overbearing family and their obsession with posed photographs.

In addition to being great at what they do, Sammy and Joel are also great people to be around and good at making their subjects feel less awkward---important since your photographer is there for pretty intimate moments. My husband hates being photographed, but Joel made it much easier for him to relax and get through it. I was sobbing at our first look, and I don't think I even noticed that Sammy and Joel were there.

They're organized and professional and nice and the best/easiest decision you could make for your wedding! Contact them!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    28 North Photography 8
    28 North Photography 9
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2019

Amazing- personable, organized, quick and relaxed

28 North was AMAZING to work with. Joel and Sammy made the day completely stress free. They were so organized, quick and personable! The quick email responses and information leading up to the wedding was also very helpful. I can not believe how incredible the pictures turned out- their work is seriously the BEST. (They even patiently waited out a complete FL downpour which I will never be able to thank them enough for). If I could recommend them a million times I would!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    28 North Photography 10
    28 North Photography 11
    28 North Photography 12
  • Sami

Sami Jarrar · Married on 04/12/2019

Wedding photo shoot

I mean my goodness where do I start? Not only are they the two nicest most wonderful people in the world but they are also INCREDIBLE at what they do. Joel and Sammy were so patient so cooperative so helpful and put me and my wife at ease right off the bat. We felt so relaxed and happy, all 4 of us had a lovely time. The pictures turned out beyond PERFECT. Everybody in my family and friends said that the pictures look like the cover of a bridal magazine!! Joel and Sammy are funny they are charming and intelligent, they know exactly the best spots to take pictures and they know the best poses as well. I CANT SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS I CAN GO ON AND ON FOR DAYS!!! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND 28 NORTH PHOTOGRAPHY.

Sent on 04/26/2019