Orlando, Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number

About 28 North Photography

We’re Joel + Sammy Kuhn, high school sweethearts who love love and capturing it any way we can. We’ve turned our dreams into our reality and our passion into our profession, and we’re so blessed to be able to love what we do every day. Weddings are special to us. Our wedding day was hands down the best day of our lives, so we know how important your day is to you. We're grateful we can do this as a team because we thrive off of each other's strengths and creativity.

We love the little moments and the big ones, the intimate feelings, and the personal details that make this day yours. Sammy will most likely tear up during your vows and Joel will probably break it down on the dance floor with your bridal party. We feel truly honored to be able to be welcomed into this sacred day to capture your wedding story and even more blessed to get to know you both.

Photography is more than pretty images to us, it's about capturing the authentic emotion that helps you remember every special moment from your day, for the rest of your lives. Flowers and dresses and locations make moments pretty, but what makes them truly beautiful is the emotion and heart behind them. There’s not much we love more than seeing couples who are crazy about each other and longing for adventure. To us photography is more than pictures – it’s a way to remind our clients (and ourselves) of the words that were spoken and feelings that were felt at that specific moment in time that seemed to make the world stand still.

We want photography to be more than something you check off the list in your wedding planning. We want our services to be an experience for you that makes you two fall in love again every time you look back on it. You’ll have to be okay with us capturing the messy, genuine, quirky, authentic moments- the ones you’re there for and the ones you miss. The happy and the sad that makes up how truly beautiful you are. Sure, you’ll get the family formals and all the details. But we want to not only show off what your wedding looked like in a stunning way. When you look back at your photos, we want you to remember what it felt like.

That being said, we would love to work with you! It’s truly an honor to be able to capture the most important day of people’s lives. We are eager to work with couples who are adventurous, totally in love and looking for their day to be captured in a unique way. If you think we’re a fit, say hey!

Our work has been featured on: Green Wedding Shoes, Wedding Chicks, Ruffled, Marry Me Tampa Bay, the Celebration Society, Wedding Forward, Mountainside Bride, LooksLikeFilm, Orange Blossom Bride, Orange Appeal, Aisle Society and Grace Loves Lace.

Follow 28 North Photography on

28 North Photography 6
28 North Photography 7
  • Crysta

Crysta Iv Kyrazis · Getting married on 01/03/2020

One of the best and most important decisions of wedding planning!

The wedding photographer was the first big decision I made after getting engaged. We didn't even officially set our date until we picked the photographer, because it was so important. I spent hours scouring weddingwire and theknot trying to find a photographer I liked also at a reasonable price, but it was really hard. Wedding photography is already expensive, and ours was going to be a two-day ceremony! Not easy. 28North kept popping up on my facebook newsfeed from weddings of friends of friends, and I am so so glad it did. I loved their style, and they were absolutely the most reasonably priced photographers I could find for the quality they represented. I was so relieved when they were available for my wedding weekend! I felt safe back then in the knowledge that they'd capture every important moment from our wedding, and looking at my photos now, I have zero regrets. We had a Cambodian ceremony as well as a traditional American wedding/reception, and Joel and Sammy were super patient with learning how to photograph something different---and they were also super patient with my huge overbearing family and their obsession with posed photographs.

In addition to being great at what they do, Sammy and Joel are also great people to be around and good at making their subjects feel less awkward---important since your photographer is there for pretty intimate moments. My husband hates being photographed, but Joel made it much easier for him to relax and get through it. I was sobbing at our first look, and I don't think I even noticed that Sammy and Joel were there.

They're organized and professional and nice and the best/easiest decision you could make for your wedding! Contact them!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    28 North Photography 8
    28 North Photography 9
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Cabrera · Married on 07/05/2019

On our BEST day... we had the BEST photographers

28 North Photography are beyond talented! Sammy & Joel are so personable and helpful. They really made sure to get every shot that I had dreamed about, leading up to the big day and thankfully had many shots of their own, like amazing veil pictures, since they have been in the business for so long. They are also great at giving direction, because my husband and I are definitely not used to posing for so many pictures. They clearly cared more about getting the job done right and capturing the best moments for us than they did sticking to the exact hours we paid for. During our ceremony, they were discreet yet also somehow captured every angle of the ceremony. Sammy & Joel were also so quick to send us our photos after the wedding and they exceeded all expectations! We have received SO many compliments on our photos. A friend even commented "every single picture was gorgeous, there wasn't a single one that was not perfect." 28 North will ALWAYS be my recommendation for wedding photography. I now have their beautifully captured moments all over my house! Can't thank Sammy & Joel enough.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    28 North Photography 21
  • Hannah

Hannah Day · Married on 06/15/2019

the BEST wedding photographers

28 North Photography recently photographed my wedding and they are INCREDIBLE. They are genuine, intentional with their time, and hard-working. I am so impressed by their work and their work ethic. Not only did I receive AMAZING photos from my wedding day but they gave me all of my wedding photos so soon after the wedding. They are the best at what they do!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    28 North Photography 22
    28 North Photography 23
    28 North Photography 24
    28 North Photography 25

28 North Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files