About 1st Officiant

Fun, Personalized Ceremonies

My ceremonies are totally personalized and unique to you and your relationship.  Your guests will not have heard a ceremony like yours!

I’ll provide you with a FUN, STRESS-FREE way to plan your wedding ceremony.  I’m young, laid-back and we’ll have lots in common!  If you look at bride's magazines and think, "That's just not us" then I can help.

Whether you're looking for a warm, simple ceremony or custom-tailoring each part, this piece of your wedding planning is taken care of. I promise you a wonderful experience and the best ceremony your guests have been to.

Please check out my website for a complete listing of services and fees, and ceremony samples!  www.firstofficiant.com

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Rehearsal (2)
Single Religion (1)
Jewish (1)

Matt was amazing!!! He did the BEST ceremony we could have hoped for. He made it so personalized and special for us. He made everyone laugh and cry- people are still talking about how wonderful his ceremony was. He was so easy to talk to and get to know- we would recommend him to absolutely anyone! Hands down, he made it the best ceremony ever! Thank you Matt!!

Profile Picture Catrina, 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

The wedding ceremony is truly the most important part of the wedding (that's why were here!). We chose Matt because he is unique and fun. He made our ceremony unforgettable!!! No other officiant appealed to us they way Matt did. He customizes the ceremony so well it feels as if your best friend was marrying you. He is truly amazing and I wouldn't have changed a single thing about our ceremony. I've been to so many weddings where the officiant gives a very generic speech and bores the guests to pieces. Matt is the exact opposite. His energy and excitement get the crowd excited as well! Our friends and family are still talking about the ceremony and how it resonated with them. How often do you hear that!? Hands down the best officiant out there.

Profile Picture Tammy , 3/3/18, 2 Reviews

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$95.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$175.00

220x220 sq 1482934834602 bride and groom on scooter
220x220 sq 1482934868126 bridesmaids having fun with mustaches

1 VIDEO

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Matt is our favorite wedding officiant. He is a "one of a kind", easy going, personable and top notch professional. He meets with his clients and gets to know them on a personal level and carries that personal touch to the alter and through the ceremony. The Ashley Castle staff highly recommends Matt to officiate your special wedding ceremony!

I had the opportunity to meet Matt over 6 years ago before I started my company. His passion for serving couples with a heart felt and unique ceremony makes him one of my very favorite officiants. Our team has had multiple opportunities to work with Matt over the years, and every ceremony leaves us speechless. He has a way of connecting with couples and making them feel incredibly special leading up to their wedding and especially on their wedding day. We would HIGHLY recommend Matt!

Every time one of my clients use Matt, they absolutely rave about him and how fantastic he is. He is professional, easy to work with and makes each ceremony so personal to each couple. I highly recommend 1st Officant

First Officiant is an incredible, authentic, personal wedding officiant. The process of creating your wedding ceremony can be daunting and First Officiant makes it simple. Whether you would like a spiritual, non denomination or completely non-traditional wedding ceremony, look no further. You, your guests and family will love the results!

Scottsdale, AZ 85258   See On Map
480-363-4282 (phone)
1st Officiant is a wedding officiant from Scottsdale. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Mesa, Tempe, and Phoniz. 1st Officiant is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in tempe officiating, wedding officiating, marriage licenses, non traditional wedding officiant, same-sex wedding officiant, gay weddings officiant, non denominational wedding officiant.