1444 Timber Valley Dr, Nashville, TN 37214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About 17 Studios

17 Studios was a vision back in 2010 when my wife and I got married. We hired a videographer and once we received our film I was inspired to capture and help others be able to relive their special moments.

After working for a studio on the Central Coast of California as their Lead Editor and Assistant/Lead Cinematographer, I decided it was time to start pursuing my own dreams in being able to have complete creative freedom.

My hope is that I will have the opportunity and pleasure of telling your love story and capturing your wedding day.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or ideas you may have. I look forward to hearing from you and working closely with you on your wedding film.

Brett Davis

img1717

• Videos 4

2 Reviews for 17 Studios

Sydney · event on 08/31/2014

17 Studios has been there to capture some of my biggest life events. They were there for my wedding, then again to help capture my first pregnancy, and then they helped capture the joy of our daughters first birthday! eveeytine I watch our videos I am brought to tears, 17 Studios captures moments that you missed or maybe had forgotten and the pairing of the music is always perfect. I highly recommend 17 Studios, I have used them 3 times so far and they have always been a pleasure to work with, and the product they produce has always gone above and beyond my expectations. I will continue to use them to help capture those precious memories of important life events.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Kaylee · Married on 06/29/2013

If you are on the fence about getting a Viedographer, I can't tell you enough how much I recommend it and how happy we were to have 17 Studios. We cherish our wedding video and share and watch it often. The more time that passes the more special it becomes. Brett was awesome flexible, professional, and produced amazing work. Brett and his team were almost invisible on the wedding day. We never felt like the camera was taking away from the day. You will be so happy you chose 17 Studios! I hope to use them again in the future.

Sent on 04/03/2015

17 Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive