1111 Studewood

1111 Studewood, Houston, TX 77008 Map · Phone number · Visit website

Other couples have also viewed

• HILTON HOUSTON PLAZA/MEDICAL CENTER
  • Peanut Butter Warehouse Event Center
  • Events @ The Tasting Room
  • Venue at Memorial

3 Reviews for 1111 Studewood

Amber · Married on 02/23/2019

Baby shower

This venue was top notch and Muyiwa is amazing to work with!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Cheyara C. · Getting married on 02/20/2022

1.0

Tried to throw an event here...

I didn't get a chance to even walk this space unfortunately. I called to see if I could get a same day appointment because I was unexpectedly in the area and was trying to take care of two things at once. When I called initially I got no answer but then the gentleman returned my call. I'm not sure if he was having a rough day or not but he came off very short with me. I was looking for a space for a year out and on a Sunday at that. I felt like he was trying to rush me off the phone with his questions and he shut me down as soon as I said I was looking to do a fashion show I wanted to do for about 150 people. Well according to their website it eays they can accommodate up to 140. Considering for my event I would not need any tables just chairs I thought it may be a great fit I could just reduce the number of people by 10. However I didn't get the opportunity to tell him anything else. He was too busy telling me they are not a good fit for me. To be clear I just needed chairs and to create an aisle way. It's unfortunate we couldn't work together because I love the pictures of their venue. It would have made for an amazing experience with dope pictures. I was doing the event for a charity but of course I didn't have a chance to let that be known because he was trying to rush me off the phone because "their event space was not a good fit for my event".🤷

Sent on 02/24/2021

• 1111 Studewood Houston, TX, 77008 See on map
    Location of (1111 Studewood)