Hialeah, FL 33016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About 1 of a Kind Events

At One of a Kind Events, our goal is to customize each event. As an established event planning firm, we strive to make each client's vision a reality. We are unique because we do not force our clients to choose between already developed packages. At One of a Kind Events, we realize that every event is different, and we make every client a priority. Our firm's services include, but are not limited to the following:

Wedding Planning
Document Organization
Wedding Etiquette

11 Reviews for 1 of a Kind Events

Kathy · Married on 05/22/2010

Working with Vanessa was a true pleasure. She worked closely with me and helped me get through a very stressful time. I recommend 1 of a Kind Events 100%!!!

Sent on 06/01/2010

Jeannie · Married on 03/12/2010

Vanessa Serna was absolutely amazing to work with; I cannot imagine having the event we did without her! She was on point with every single detail. She is extremely organized and very budget conscious if that is what is requested. She is fantastic in every aspect, a wonderful listener and definitely allows all to be on track. My wedding went so smoothly and I have her to thank for everything! I highly recommend Vanessa Serna, you will not regret it!!!!!!

Sent on 03/17/2010

A · Married on 02/27/2010

Pleasure to work with on our wedding. Thank you for making our wedding an unforgettable and amazing event.

Sent on 03/19/2010

• Suna Photography
    Suna Photography Wedding Photographers

Vanessa was a complete professional and a pleasure to work with. The wedding she helped put together was breath taking, and the bride & groom did not worry about a thing! I highly recommend her services for a peaceful, stress-free wedding day.

• ALINA M PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIOS
    ALINA M PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIOS Wedding Photographers

FABULOUS, PROFESSIONAL, CHIC, WONDERFUL... i can't begin to say how lucky i am to work alongside such a young and innovative professional like Vanessa & her team. Flawless coordination. Worry free brides.. :) can;t wait for our next event together! xoxo

• Dreams & Designs
    Dreams & Designs Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure to work with Vanessa in couple of weddings and events and she is awesome!! She is vey detailed, professional and on target with all of her duties as an event planner!! I truly enjoy working with her and hope to continue creating wonderful events together!!

• Hialeah, 33016 See on map