Zuma Video

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Zuma video did a great job and my video turned out fabulous!! I got it within a month and I absolutely love it!
Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I recently got married. I was not going to go with a videographer, although my Mother thought it was a MUST HAVE. She surprised me on the way to the ceremony, telling me that she had Zuma Produtions there to video the wedding. I was already grateful for that, now after receiving the video in the mail just yesterday and viewing it, I am the happiest girl on earth right now. Mr. Dan Barnes with Zuma Productions did an AWESOME job. They were able to capture all of the happiest moments of our wedding night. Thank you so much Mr. Dan and Zuma Productions, we are so thankful for all that you have done.
Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I recently got married and Dan Barnes with Zuma video was my videographer. I can honestly say I was laughing and crying all at the same time when I first watched the video. Dan did a great job of capturing the little moments that the guest may not see. He was a constant professional and was fantastic to work with throughout the whole process. Needless to say, I was super eager to see the video after the wedding and he had it mailed to me in 2 weeks. I was expecting a month, but I was pleasantly surprised. I would and have recommended him to my family and friends for their special occasions.
Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dan Barnes with Zuma Video was one of the friendliest vendors I met with during my entire wedding planning process. Dan made me feel at ease while still being very professional. We received our video less than one month after our wedding, which was way faster than I expected. I am referring all the brides I know to Zuma Video. Zuma Video is worth every penny we spent. These memories we will have forever thanks to Zuma.
Wedding: 12/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dan Barnes of Zuma Video filmed my wedding in February 2011. He gave me alot of wonderful advice about my "BIG" day and said that day is all about me. Dan is very trustworthy because we discussed everything either on the phone, mail or internet. He has a few different packages he offers and suggested the right one for me. When I met him for the first time on my "BIG" day he made us feel as if we had known each other for years....and it was all about me!! He wasted no time having our DVD's ready and delivered it to us that day! Most of all the video is beautiful, especially the Memories in Motion we watch it all the time and I still cry......happy tear!!;) No doubt he did a wonderful job!
Wedding: 02/25/2011
 504-296-0604
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire