Your Day Weddings

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0

Words cannot express our gratitude for having Mrs. Bernice as our Wedding Coordinator and for our Flowers and Decorations.

From the first day we met with her, she showed nothing but Class and Professionalism. We knew immediately that she was the one we wanted to facilitate our wedding. She was FABULOUS. Our families are still talking about her and how they loved how she had everything so organized.

I have already referred a couple of people to her and will also be looking forward to working with her again in the near future.

Thank you so much Mrs. Bernice and Your Day Wedding!

Letitia and Greg Crawford
Hi Letitia & Greg,

Wow!! What a wedding. Could not have asked for a better couple. This wedding was nothing but full of CLASS. I liked the both of you the moment I met you. Your families seem to have a great time and did not want to leave. You are indeed welcome and I am looking forward to the next big event. Thanks again for allowing me to make your day extraordinary. Bernice
Wedding: 08/30/2014

Candi 3 Reviews
I fell in love with my planner the first time I spoke with her! She was very kind, professional and down to earth. The first time we saw each other, we gave each other a huge hug. I can't even describe her as a planner, because it felt as if she were family. Like I was her only bride and made sure I was taken care and didn't worry about anything! I have already recommend her to a great friend and would most definitely send more business her way...
Your Day Weddings responded with the following comments:
Thanks Candi & Anthony, I fell in love with you also Candi. You are beautiful inside and out. I wanted you to have that dream wedding and you did. If I had a daughter, I would have liked for her to be just like Candi "very sweet". My business is all about pleasing the client. As you can see I do whatever it takes and I fit in with anyone/anywhere. Thanks for the referrals and I am sure I will see you again. Stay in love and continue to support each other.
Wedding: 06/07/2014

Stephanie 2 Reviews
Bernice was AMAZING. .my wedding day went smoothly thanks to her and we were able to keep calm all thanks to her.
Your Day Weddings responded with the following comments:
Hello Stephanie & John, You both were beautiful and your wedding from beginning to end was AWESOME! Thanks again for putting your trust in me. Your grandmother was very happy and said she will recommend me to all your family/friends. I really appreciated working with you on your big day and May God Bless You Both on your new life together.
Bernice
Wedding: 05/24/2014

Photograph... 1 Reviews
Mrs. Bernice and Your Day Weddings was one of the best investments that I could have decided on for my wedding. She made the months leading up to the wedding so stress-free. She called all of my vendors and made sure they knew what I wanted and made sure they knew where to be and when. She would call and check in on me from time to time to make sure everything was going well. When we visited her to see her services, she was so professional and she showed up sample videos of weddings. She put our minds at ease and handled all of the behind the scenes details--and that saved the day for me.
Not only was she professional business wise, she was so personable. She went above and beyond the call of duty and I feel she did much more than what I paid her for. She did all of this before the actual wedding day. She made all of my flowers and coordinated the wedding day. She handled all of the wedding rehearsal details and visited our venue ahead of time to make sure all was the way I wanted. She was always very early to every meeting. On the wedding day, she was awesome. She arrived very early. I called her because I was nervous about making sure the limo would arrive at the right hotel to pick my girls and myself up. She put me at ease and called the limo ( even though she knew they knew where to be) this is just what she does to keep the bride stress free. The wedding day was great and she prompted all of the party on when to come in. She stayed after the wedding was over and took care of all of the after care. I can't say enough words how Mrs. Bernice and Your Day Weddings helped to make my wedding day a great one. It was the best money I spent during my wedding time. I would always suggest to a bride to get a coordinator--you will not regret spending the money for your day to go smoothly. I am glad I did
Your Day Weddings responded with the following comments:
Thank You Marsha & Malcolm. It was with great joy that I had the opportunity to be part of such a beautiful wedding. I'm excited that you enjoyed your experience. I feel I not only had a great personal relation with you two planning it but that I gained a great friendship business and personal wise. You are indeed a wonderful person Mrs. Marsha, and a great photographer that you are. I really did like the M&M set-up. first time I have seen at a wedding, meaning you both are made for each either and sweet as the candy is. May your lives be fill with nothing but happiness that you deserve. Thanks again for allowing Your Day Weddings to help plan, coordinate and direct making your day extraordinary.
Wedding: 05/18/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Had a festive good time with her
Wedding: Recently Married

Sylicia 1 Reviews
Ms Bernice made my wedding day flowers perfect. Everyone commented on the professional work and the beautiful colors of the arraignments. I would definitely refer her to others.
Wedding: 11/11/2013

Chatique... 2 Reviews
Your Day Weddings provided day of coordination services and MC'ed our November 9, 2013 destination wedding in Tomball, Texas.

Bernice was recommended to us by an Aunt who was married the pervious year. We were told "If you want a carefree day, YOU NEED BERNICE!" My Aunt was BEYOND right!!!

Bernice's expertise and professionalism was apparent and consistent from beginning to end, but the warmth she exudes makes all the difference! We knew that she is dedicated to bringing OUR vision to reality after our initial meet. She provided a baseline understanding of wedding traditions and best practices, while giving us room to develop our own concept. Although Bernice had experienced many weddings, she approached ours with an enthusiasm that made us feel like our day was special!

The detailed, step-by-step guidance that Bernice provided was invaluable. She took a special interest in ensuring we were on our way to a dream wedding. In preparation, Bernice initiated frequent progress reports and recommended/evaluated vendors. Bernice served at the point of contact for the wedding party and vendors, allowing us to focus on enjoying the day.

As MC, Bernice received many accolades from our guests. She did a great job at supporting the cultural aspects of our Africa-Thai fusion celebration. More over, she brought a warmth and excitement that kept the crowd dancing all night!!!

Your Day Weddings made the difference between a stressful wedding and a dream wedding!
Thank you so much Bernice!!!!
Your Day Weddings responded with the following comments:
Athicha & Chatique, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I could not have asked for a better couple to work with than you two. So glad that your Aunt referred you to me and you trusted me to the end on all details. I knew it would be awesome but this was what they call "OVER THE TOP DREAM WEDDING". You both shined from beginning to end with nothing left behind.

What a talented couple you are. Your presentation was astonishing and surprising to all the guest, even me! I loved the aspect of the two cultures and enjoyed it 110%. What more can I say but this was indeed a wedding just full of energy, love and fire from beginning to end. Your guest seemed to have had the best time of their life as well as myself.

Thanks again for allowing me to MC, plan, and coordinate your day. This will definitely be one that I will never forget.
Wedding: 11/09/2013

MELVIN 1 Reviews
This was the happiest day of our life. And Ms. Bernice was worth a hold lot more and we made sure she received what was due. All I can say she made your day one that we will never forget because everything went wonderful.
Your Day Weddings responded with the following comments:
Thanks Melvin and Luz. Yes, your wedding was outstanding. You both made the perfect pair (two beautiful doves I say). I really enjoyed working with you both and hope you will keep me in mind for your next event. Happy marriage and may God give you a long life to enjoy.

Bernice
Wedding: 08/03/2013

La Shaunda 1 Reviews
Bernice did a wonderful job in making sure my wedding with very smooth. She was very professional in the service she rendered.
Wedding: 07/27/2013

La Chaundra 2 Reviews
The bouquets Mrs. Bowie created were like no other. They were silk flowers but you never would have known. I received several comments on the flowers even by the bridesmaids who also thought they were real until they actually were holding them in there hands. Mrs. Bowie is very professional and it was a pleasure to work with her. I highly recommend her and will definately use her again for floral arrangements.
Your Day Weddings responded with the following comments:
Hi La Chaundra, Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. Your flowers were absolutely beautiful! I really enjoyed creating them and the colors were awesome! I am so happy the girls love them and you as well. I know you were a gorgeous bride. The dress was a knock out. Thanks again, let me know if you need my assistance in the future.
Wedding: 05/17/2013

Lakeldra 1 Reviews
Ms Bernice was really sweet. She provided wonderful work. My overall experience was great. She provided awesome customer service. Her flexible hours and outstanding attitude was great. I would refer every bride to her. She was wonderful and the quality of my flowers were breath taking.
Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bernice, it was a pleasure working with you from beginning to end! Deciding to use your services was one of the best choices we made during the process. I appreciate your attention to detail and advice you offered. With everything else that was goin on...we are greatful that you were able to handle the details we overlooked. The flowers were beautiful and your ideas for the ceremony were a huge hit with our guest! We loved every minute from the planning up to the actual event. We thank you for being apart of our special day!
Your Day Weddings responded with the following comments:
Keisha & Maui, I am so happy everything turned out how you wanted. You both deserved to have the best and you did. Something started out to be small turned out to be big. Have a great new life together. Thanks for choosing me to be your Event Planner/Coordinator.
Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nine out of ten little girls plan their weddings at a young age, not realizing how much stress is involved. My coordinators name was Bernice Bowie at "Your Day Wedding". I highly recommend anyone who's looking for a stress free wedding to give her a call. She also does beautiful work on your flowers. Please take my advise, sit back, relax and enjoy your day.
Your Day Weddings responded with the following comments:
Thanks Cherenda & Darron, It was wonderful being your coordinator and helping you plan for your big day. You both look like you were at a ball. "The Prince and The Princess. How exciting your wedding was. Thanks again and keep me in touch for your next event.

Wedding: 02/23/2013

Shaunte 1 Reviews
Mrs. Bernice is an awesome wedding coordinator. Very professional and detailed. Received compliments on how well the wedding was organized. My husband kept saying how well she kept the flow going and we were still able to enjoy ourselves. Also, loved my bridal bouquet was it beautiful and very unique. I would definitely refer her services to any bride you will not be disappointed.
Your Day Weddings responded with the following comments:
Shaunte & Tracy it was of great pleasure for me to be your coordinator for the wedding. You both looked awesome and the facility was perfect for you both. The wedding flowed as the both of you glowed all through the night. Your guest stated they were simply amazed about the entire event and happy to be a part of. I am happy you loved your bouquet, it was unique and I wanted to make it just like you wanted. Thanks again and great blessings to the both of you.
Wedding: 02/09/2013

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Best money I ever spent. She was very professional and made my wedding day a success.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mrs. Bernice Bowie was our Wedding Coordinator/Florist and I must say that she was simply astounding! She was more than any title can provide. She has the ability to command an event with the delicacy of a conductor at an orchestra and she is able to meet any
challenge with a a prolific solution. Her floral designs were unlike any we have seen anywhere. She was simply a class act. No one can do it better than she did it for us. We were left to feel as if our wedding was a Red Carpet affair. Bernice brought elegance and class to the event hall. She wowed our families. They are still talking about the wedding. And the DJ Don Sims had everyone dancing until the very last call. He was as smooth as butter in the way he connected on hit to the other. He was able to bring the old and new school together without missing any age group or genre. He made our first dance seem Presidential! His announcements made everyone feel like they were attending a grand affair while Bernice made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. It was a night to remember! An event that will forever be anew in my mind. We have since then befriended Bernice Bowie and Dj Don Sims.They will coordinate and DJ any event my family wishes to have. We trust their insight and will refer them to everyone I know. We can not Thank Bernice and Dj Don Sims enough. They were perfect! Please see them if you want a meaningful wedding full of wows and tears of joy.
Your Day Weddings responded with the following comments:
Dionne, I can go on and on about your magnificent wedding. Yes, it was a Red Carpet affair. You and Richard made your grand entrance and it was like going to a Presidential Ball. Just simply beautiful! First dance was like one no one have seen before with the smoke engaging in your spot. What can I say but amazing. Our goal is to make your dream wedding come true while adding in some surprises. Don and I could not have been but more than happy to make your special day striking and over the top. We both are looking so forward to working with you both again. Keep in touch and enjoy your new life together. Bernice
Wedding: 01/05/2013
Services Used: DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning
 281-376-3801
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire